Where IS Williamson County you ask? Also Austin neighborhood map

• ztonk
  • 01-25-2013, 04:58 PM
Staff edit 2014/06/16: Added mrhamm's hobby map

Williamson County is located above the red line.

A general map of Austin and surrounding areas is the second picture.
Attached Images File Type: png wilco.png (983.3 KB, 4281 views) File Type: jpg ATXHobbyMap.jpg (207.9 KB, 3116 views)
Must be an old map... it doesn't have the Vagina Triangle listed! 35 & 183 & 290

Thank you Sir! Good to know!
SL, THX, finally I see it !!! Looks sooooo ... inviting
SL and his Vagina Triangle......LMAO!
I can tell when I get through the barbed wire and machine gun fire !!!
Cedar Park is in Williamson County!!!???

I guess I'll have to stop having lifestyle parties at my house.
  • unagi
  • 01-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Does anyone have any proof that Williamson County is any more strict than Travis when it comes to LE, or is this all anecdotal?
Does anyone have any proof that Williamson County is any more strict than Travis when it comes to LE, or is this all anecdotal? Originally Posted by unagi
What kind of proof do you want? Do you think there's some sort of Gestapometer to measure the cops in a certain area?

Yes, the cops are bad news in Williamson County.

For any ladies looking for a place to stay, you'll lose business if your incall is in Williamson, whether the cops are really worse or not.
Do you think there's some sort of Gestapometer to measure the cops in a certain area? Originally Posted by GneissGuy
  • PeAcH
  • 01-28-2013, 03:33 PM
For any ladies looking for a place to stay, you'll lose business if your incall is in Williamson, whether the cops are really worse or not. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Cops here are assholes, and the law is much more strict, but since I've been here I've had no problems at all. I guess if I'm looking for multiple appointments per day and several a week I'd be disappointed, but I'm not, so I guess it's fine.
Peach, you have a nice incall. Even though in Wilco, I agree you should have no problems.
I'm not sure I believe Wilco cops pay that much attention to discreet providers with incall in Wilco. Or to guys in Wilco asking for outcall.

I do know that if they decide to go after you for whatever reason (hobby or not), they will use Gestapo tactics.

I also know a lot of guys will decide not to visit a lady, especially one without a good local history, if she's in Wilco.

This thread really ought to be stickied to the top of the forum. The boundaries of Wilco are discussed over and over.
  • PeAcH
  • 01-29-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm not sure I believe Wilco cops pay that much attention to discreet providers with incall in Wilco. Or to guys in Wilco asking for outcall.

I do know that if they decide to go after you for whatever reason (hobby or not), they will use Gestapo tactics.

I also know a lot of guys will decide not to visit a lady, especially one without a good local history, if she's in Wilco.

This thread really ought to be stickied to the top of the forum. The boundaries of Wilco are discussed over and over. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Yes, very good insight about this, and very helpful if people are constantly asking!
Compared to Austin and Travis county LE is much more "diligent" in the enforcement of the laws. My brother spent a night in jail for a burned out tail light and a driver's licence issue.
This brings up a point of confusion for many people.

Some parts of the city of Austin are within Williamson County.

You do need to look at the map, not just count on the city limits or the mailing address.

Compared to Austin and Travis county LE is much more "diligent" in the enforcement of the laws. My brother spent a night in jail for a burned out tail light and a driver's licence issue. Originally Posted by Tan Khan