Where IS Williamson County you ask? Also Austin neighborhood map

google search the following 4 names together : Bill Bradley, Ken Anderson, Rusty Hardin amd Micheal Mortonson (maybe Morton).

That is Williamson County.
that's why I am moving more South.....
Is it just me, or is the map in the op no longer visible?
Yup, it's gone for me as well
  • ztonk
  • 03-16-2013, 03:38 PM
It should be back... (eaten by the attachment glitch!)

z
Yup looking good. THX
If your discrete and aren't on their Most Wanted list you'll do just fine. That's worked for me.
Compared to Austin and Travis county LE is much more "diligent" in the enforcement of the laws. My brother spent a night in jail for a burned out tail light and a driver's licence issue. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
I was once leaving Rick's at night, I had been drinking Sprite. Took the turnaround to go south on 35 and saw flashing lights behind me. WTH? RRPD. So I pull over. I guess he thought he had an easy DWI arrest.

So he cones over to talk to me; moments later there are six other squad cars on scene. I had been polite, lot of "yes sir" and "no sir," had license and insurance and was completely sober! Why so many cop cars?

Finally he realizes he had nothing to hold me on so he started to walk away. I couldn't take it any longer and said, "Officer, why did you pull me over?"

His BS reply was, "As I went past you I saw your inspection sticker is going to expire in two months and I wanted to remind you to take care of that."

And that is some of the crap that can go on in Wilco.
You make the case for the reason to stay in T. Cnty and not Wilco. The county line is the back property line at Rick's, so to do the U turn and return to Austin you must enter Wilco. The only place I have known that was any worse was Dallas in the dark years after Kennedy assination, when it was trying to reinvent itself as the All-American City. Damn, who would have ever thought that now they have the best Amps in the state.
But as I have opined before, stay out of Wilco, and If you don't, then do not speak of anything in Wilco, as it will cause more harm that good.
I've had 2 instances where I have dealt with Williamson County.
One time I was on my way to see a guy I was dating (pre-hobby) about 11 pm at night for a booty call. I was made to pull in to a parking lot (I believe it was Rick's, but not positive). The cop made me get out of my car. I had just put on some strawberry chapstick before seeing the lights, he even made a comment about that. Then he started asking me where I was going and where they were located. All this time I'm dealing with the wind trying to blow my dress up and I had to keep it down since I didn't have anything underneath.
The other instance was a lifestyle hotel party in Cedar Park. Luckily, it was lifestyle so they couldn't do anything, however the hotel kicked me out. And told me to be more careful in their city. The cops were actually laughing with us in this instance.
Many of my lawyer friends and a few of my buddies who have teenage/20s kids have told me MANY stories about how differently similar offenses are prosecuted and punished in Williamson County vs. Travis County.

This starts with the officer on the scene, then the prosecutor and finally with the Judge. It doesn't seem to help much if the defendant has lived all their life in Williamson County, but they do get even more aggressive when they see the defendant bringing drugs and other criminal activities into the county.

Be safe and have your fun elsewhere.
I'm glad this was bumped up .... taking notes on this lol
right after oak knoll i can tell ya that much.
Wilco is as close to hell as it gets
Annika, you're purdy even in Williamson County.