Where IS Williamson County you ask? Also Austin neighborhood map

Annika, you're purdy even in Williamson County. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Lol thanks!
I graduated in williamson co I never go there anymore ha
  • ztonk
  • 06-16-2014, 07:40 PM
I've added mrhamm's neighborhood map to the first post in this thread.

z
Does anyone have any proof that Williamson County is any more strict than Travis when it comes to LE, or is this all anecdotal? Originally Posted by unagi
"Strict" isn't the issue. Prosecutors there play political games with the lives of innocent people. Michael Martin was framed for the murder of his wife there in the 1980s and served 24 years in jail before he was cleared by DNA evidence. Because of that the DA, John Bradley, was tossed out of office but the new DA is just as outrageous. Last month she tried a man for murder because he wife went missing over twenty years ago! There was no new evidence, in fact no evidence. The new DA just woke up one morning and said she wanted to try this guy for killing his wife after twenty years had passed. The guy was arrested and had to spend his life savings defending himself from absurd charges. Then last week an 18 year old was sentenced to 24 years because officers got one of two four year olds to claim he'd molested them. One of the four year olds recanted and said it didn't really happen. But the jury didn't care that he was framed. They convicted him anyway. A couple of years ago a housewife was also given 21 years for giving a blowjob to a 200 pound 16 year old in her minivan. He loved every minute of it and asked for more, but the DA said he was child and the soccer mom a sexual predator. I wouldn't set foot in that county for any reason, and any person who lives there is in danger.
Then last week an 18 year old was sentenced to 24 years because officers got one of two four year olds to claim he'd molested them. One of the four year olds recanted and said it didn't really happen. But the jury didn't care that he was framed. They convicted him anyway. A couple of years ago a housewife was also given 21 years for giving a blowjob to a 200 pound 16 year old in her minivan. He loved every minute of it and asked for more, but the DA said he was child and the soccer mom a sexual predator. I wouldn't set foot in that county for any reason, and any person who lives there is in danger. Originally Posted by skinNmembrain
In the case of the 18 year old, he plead guilty before the jury returned from deliberations. Didn't like his chances and went for the shorter sentence. Had he taken the plea agreement before the trial started, he'd have gotten probation and less than 24 years listed as a sex offender. More a problem of having a poor defense lawyer than over zealous prosecution.
And the soccer mom is a sexual predator! Under age is under age, and it doesn't matter whether it's man/girl, woman/boy, man/boy, or woman/girl. The adult is a person who should know better, and when caught, sent away forever!
ty for that person asking I was in willco before moving to a new apartment now I am in pville Pflugerville woo hoo I am out of willco
so they arrest killers and child molesters... good for them!

"Strict" isn't the issue. Prosecutors there play political games with the lives of innocent people. Michael Martin was framed for the murder of his wife there in the 1980s and served 24 years in jail before he was cleared by DNA evidence. Because of that the DA, John Bradley, was tossed out of office but the new DA is just as outrageous. Last month she tried a man for murder because he wife went missing over twenty years ago! There was no new evidence, in fact no evidence. The new DA just woke up one morning and said she wanted to try this guy for killing his wife after twenty years had passed. The guy was arrested and had to spend his life savings defending himself from absurd charges. Then last week an 18 year old was sentenced to 24 years because officers got one of two four year olds to claim he'd molested them. One of the four year olds recanted and said it didn't really happen. But the jury didn't care that he was framed. They convicted him anyway. A couple of years ago a housewife was also given 21 years for giving a blowjob to a 200 pound 16 year old in her minivan. He loved every minute of it and asked for more, but the DA said he was child and the soccer mom a sexual predator. I wouldn't set foot in that county for any reason, and any person who lives there is in danger. Originally Posted by skinNmembrain
  • onei
  • 07-22-2014, 10:05 AM
so they arrest killers and child molesters... good for them! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Im lost already. Lol
To the keeper of the map:
Perhaps we need a section which I've recently dubbed R&T Central. It runs narrowly down 183 from Spicewood/McNeil to Balcones Woods. At last count, there are at least 6 spas in that little 1.5 mile stretch of road, plus I don't know how many independents.
ty for that person asking I was in willco before moving to a new apartment now I am in pville Pflugerville woo hoo I am out of willco Originally Posted by sexy booty
I grew up in Wilco from a child to my 20's and have no respect for Williamson County in any way!!!! They are corrupt in every way!

I have lived in Travis County ever since and also live in Pflugerville now which I love.
Wow, I'm right near the border between Williamson and Travis counties....

What's the Vagina Triangle?
What's the Vagina Triangle? Originally Posted by Swaghetti Yolonaise
Area of I35/183/290 , you'll recognize it when you see ... it's on the 2nd map color coded
Area of I35/183/290 , you'll recognize it when you see ... it's on the 2nd map color coded Originally Posted by fun2come
Oh, I was more asking about the reason it's called that. And why is it and parts of the Arboretum, Domain, downtown and an area around Rundberg color-coded in the first place?
So if i were to make a trip to Austin... where would i want to stay?
So if i were to make a trip to Austin... where would i want to stay? Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Depends on who you want to cater to.
We have streets, bridges, (no tunnels I believe) Notels, Motels, Hotels, Apartments...
Domain/Arboretum area is always good, some prefer the South these days.

Outside WILCO will definitely help.