Encounter: (Reynosa) Lucia's Message

Date: 3/15/2023
Name: Aracely
Contact Info: Progresso Mexico
URL / Website: None
General Area: Progresso Mexico,..On the right side, three blocks down the main road. A big sign says Lucias Massage
Activities: Full body massage, /hand job
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: She has curves, a medium build. Looks are average, nice smile. Brown skin, big butt. Average lips, med size nose, Classic average Mexican lady
Recommendation: Yes
Is that three visits of massage only before you got HJ on fourth visit? I’ve stepped into a few of those massage salons on the main drag in Nuevo
Progreso for a twenty dollar massage but ever talked any girl into any extras at any price. Last one I laid face up naked and a couple times thought she might grab and go but no dice.
I went in on Monday and was told Aracely no longer works there. There is a spa and and salon next door,to the left , and I have gone in for massages three times. Twice for twenty dollars for half hour and once for forty dollars for the hour. Each time,the girls entice you in the door with the promise of “real good massage,you really like.” Each time they brushed my junk with the back of their hand while I was fully naked. And each time there was nothing else. I know, because I asked, No HE for any amount of money tipped. So don’t waste your time. Unless you really want a cheap massage, which was okay. If anyone knows of any place in Nuevo Progresso where L1 can be had, I would be grateful for the tip..
WOW, lol...Ive ran into a bunch of ladies who will do HJ for 15 dollar tip or less. Its an easy task to unlock. Out of 15 women propably 2 said no. The rest do it even for free sometimes. Just got to be a regular and play it cool.
If it’s easy then I must be doing something wrong. Like I said I would appreciate any tips or recommendations. The places I’ve been to where I have gotten no extras are mostly on the right side as you cross the bridge. I usually just tell the masseuse that I will be glad to give her a nice tip if I am a satisfied customer. It hasn’t gotten me anywhere with these Nuevo Progresso girls. Strictly legit masssage. Where are you going where the girls are more playful?