Encounter: (Reynosa) Vampiz for the win (Progreso)

Date: 8/20/2023
Name: L**lie
Contact Info: +52 868 163 1730
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: 4 blocks from the international bridge
Activities: Cbj, doggy, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark brown, Straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: 5'0" spinner, cute. Morena with nice, thick lips. Very friendly and eager to please. Nice b cups, soft skin
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome, I’m going this week and hope to have a similar experience
I'm sure you will. Girls are eager. Stop by Taqueria Fernandas for tacos y lonches after you blow your load. Good shit
Wow. They really increased their prices. Earlier this year, it was $110 for the hour
Pesos is strong against the dollar since Biden started wrecking the value of our currency. Last year it was 20 pesos to a dollar. When I went to Yucatan in February I got 17.5. In Monterrey last week it was 16 to a dollar everywhere. So US dollars have lost about a fourth of their value against pesos in about two years. It’s only going to get worse too, so I’m headed to Tijuana this month.
Sounds tempting but seems risky to cross the boarder these days
How is the crossing, I've been wanting to go there but don't know if it is safe over there?
  • TPWM
  • 11-13-2023, 07:03 AM
Is it safe? You're talking about Progresso. Safer than looking for action in most large cities in USA today. Unless you count tripping over some older lady's walker on the sidewalk as a danger.
Nuevo Progreso is one of the safest Mexican towns that there is, EVERYBODY wants nto keep it that way, including the Cartel.
Be eztra polite, hold doors open for folksm give tips, Driving across? Be sure to get Mexican auto insurance. A 1$ tip is called for for parking assistants. Spend some $ to get you car washed abd they will keep their eye on your car. The Cartel is invisiable do not ask questions concerning thr Cartel. Do NOT travel between Mexican town at night. There is a decent motel "La Flores" on can stay there and not be be shy of having some lady with you. OH yes stay away from a subject that is forbidden to discuss about on ECCUE .The Cartel will NOT be tolerant of competition
Nuevo Progreso is one of the safest Mexican towns that there is, EVERYBODY wants nto keep it that way, including the Cartel.
Be eztra polite, hold doors open for folksm give tips, Driving across? Be sure to get Mexican auto insurance. A 1$ tip is called for for parking assistants. Spend some $ to get you car washed abd they will keep their eye on your car. The Cartel is invisiable do not ask questions concerning thr Cartel. Do NOT travel between Mexican town at night. There is a decent motel "La Flores" on can stay there and not be be shy of having some lady with you. OH yes stay away from a subject that is forbidden to discuss about on ECCUE .The Cartel will NOT be tolerant of competition Originally Posted by instfixer
Hesitant to go with vehicle but yeah daytime went 2 different days and no troubles but stay away from Margaritas unless ya cool with chubby's lol