Obama Pimp'n For Solyndra

On May 26th, 2010, Obama went to Solyndra hyping the company and (by proxy) it's LPO that was being offered by Goldman Sachs ( big time Obama supporters $$$) !

But what Obama and others in the DOE knew at the time?

Solyndra was a dead man walking investment; but Obama went to pimping the whore out anyway....so others would (hopefully) cover his very bad $450 million bet with our tax dollars !

But the IPO went nowhere because the street knew just how bad of a dog Solyndra was ! And nobody was buying in.....The Obama DOE engineered to have the taxpayers subordinate their first-lein rights against company assets and we the people get screwed-over by Obama and his cronies.....and people say Obama is so smart !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rqtPc7OuMc

"PiM'n tAinT EAzy"
funny Faux news is the only one given this story any attention.
Just like Operation Fast 'n Furious

...and that's sad.
funny Faux news is the only one given this story any attention. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
http://money.cnn.com/2011/09/20/tech....htm?hpt=hp_t2
They have all Lawyered Up.

And rightly so. This could be as big as Watergate.
Wrong.

A quick google and you can see stories posted by NRP, BBC, CNN, Reuters, AP, Daily Mail, and dozens of news outlets......here is a recent article from the vaulted liberal grey lady (one of many from the NYTs)...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/15/us...uestioned.html

The Solyndra story is in it's early stages; it will expand into a WH scandal.

funny Faux news is the only one given this story any attention. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You know you REALLY blow it when it comes to facts lately. ABC News is where I first saw many of the details and Bill O'Reilly had the ABC News reporter on his show who really has done the digging.

It's getting really bad with you, isn't it? Going to stop responding on this thread as you did the poll thread?
This could be as big as Watergate. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There was only one Watergate.

Solyndra was "only" $535 million out of .....

..... $38+ BILLION....

... in "green" projects .... (what a pun!).

It has been reported that the $38 BILLION "created" ... about 3500 jobs.

Of course, those "created" at Solyndra are now ... "uncreated" ...
Obama gives $600 million of our tax dollars to underwrite the Fisker; a high-end electric car that only rich celebrities can afford.

The loan is to one of his wealthy contributors. The car is manufactured in Finland, the parts are mostly sourced in Europe and China.

And the money for Obama's boondoogle is borrowed from China.

And the American taxpayer (51% of Americans) foot the bill !

Not one American job created out of this Obama jobs program. America can't afford 4 more years of this incompetant baffoon.

That's true, Whirl. America can't afford 4 more years of this ignorant buffoon. Unfortunately, there are only ignorant buffoons lining up to replace him.
Based on the Joe Biden standard; I wonder how many rapes and child molestations happened because Obama squandered almost a $1 billion on Solyndra and Fisker???

Enquiring minds want to know...........
That's true, Whirl. America can't afford 4 more years of this ignorant buffoon. Unfortunately, there are only ignorant buffoons lining up to replace him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG, irregardless of where any of us stand in poltics, that is so true.

I saw Bill Mauer interview...I luv his politics, but that's not my point...when he was question as to whether he would run for any high political office.

His answer was....look at my lifesytle, why would anyone want to give up that to run in the political enviroment that has evolved over the past decade, and he was talking about both parties.

Perhaps why we have the "quality" or shall I use your more accurate term
ignorant buffoons we have today in DC???