Why the Kock Brothers Must Be Stopped!

Horrifying!

http://reason.com/blog/2011/02/24/ev...h-bros-support

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I would have to check the sources because I thought the Koch brothers were big supporters of the TEA party- and isn't that group against gay marriage and cutting defense spending?
Check the sources. I don't think the TEA party has taken a stand on gay marriage, but they have been co-opted by the Republicans, so it's possible. And I support cutting defense spending.
I hope you know that Reason was spoofing the myth that the Koch brothers are conservative......they are small government libertarians.
I get that, Whirl. LOL!
Ok; I wasn't sure if WE did though..............
I get that, Whirl. LOL! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL! I just noticed that I misspelled "Koch" in the title to this thread. Must have been a Freudian slip.

I would support the Tea Party all the way if they weren't a creation of the Republican Party. I can't support any movement that has ties to either party, which I insist, it's one big party at the end of the day. They just take turns at who's on the driver seat but the car keeps going in the same direction towards a cliff while the idiots are arguing over who's driving at the time they approach the cliff and we go down in flames.
I don't know if the Tea Party was started by the Repubs, but they have certainly co-opted it. We have to get out of the notion that only Democrats or Republicans can be elected.