About Denver

I'm coming to Denver soon, and while I've been to other parts of Colorado, I've yet to visit Denver.

Exciting!

Despite my size, I am, without a doubt, a 'foodie'.

So, WHERE should I be sure to eat? (I very much fancy AUTHENTIC Spanish food--if anyone knows of a good place, that would be WONDERFUL!)

Thank you in advance!

It is not Spanish food, but you got to try the Buckhorn Exchange...great local spot with lots of Colorado History.
Denver and authentic Mexican food, an oxymoron.
Then it's a GREAT thing I don't enjoy Mexican food!

And thank you, Carguy! I've bookmarked it! And, as I know nothing of Colorado history, it might be a LOVELY stop!
Maggie, welcome to our great State! There are plenty of eclectic Spanish restaurants all around the city and state. Cuba Cuba has outstanding food, in a great urban setting. I also agree with Buckhorn Exchange. Traveling providers usually stay in two or three places: Denver Tech Center (DTC), downtown and North Denver. DTC & Downtown have several different eateries, and both are on the light rail station, so you can travel to either for a nominal fee.

Have fun and enjoy your time here!
As for FOOD (I'm not silly enough to book a city before having all my accomadations set--though your advice might be helpful to someone else considering Denver) is Cuba Cuba SPANISH food? I've had more than my fill of Cuban food. When I first came to America (2 years ago, bloody hell, time flies!) I was in South Florida for a bit while my Animals were in quarentine.
*I'm about to go back to Spain for a week just for some food!

I've absolutely decided upon Buckhorn exchange, 2 endosements make me happy

Thank you all so very very much!!!