State: Louisiana
Address: Marigny
Activities: LDK BBBJ Mish Cowgirl Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Blonde medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’7” fit body 34D brown eyes nice #mile
Recommendation: Yes
Any idea on how long she will be in town?
  • Dido
  • 11-25-2019, 01:25 AM
Annie puts a camera in the room with you and fists her dusty fanny to John's screwing her backpage hoors
So dildo, what the fuck does that even mean? I guess you have a beef with Annie. She’s always been awesome when I’ve used her. And I’ve never had a problem with any of her girls I’ve seen. Just kinda shitty to put shit like that on her. Not cool !!!
Annie puts a camera in the room with you and fists her dusty fanny to John's screwing her backpage hoors Originally Posted by Dido
Just what I was looking for! Thanks!
What the hell you trying to say man that statement is wrong and totally BS !! I known Annie for years and what ever your problem with her this not the place to spread your lies. Annie provide a very good service and she is professional honest and reliable.
Same here Lordalan, I have known Annie at least 20 years. Always been good to me. What the fuck would she have to gain by putting a camera in the room anyway? That's just stupid talking... Who has uses a screename like "Dildo" anyway?
  • MrGiz
  • 11-27-2019, 09:06 PM
... That's just stupid talking... Who has uses a screename like "Dildo" anyway? Originally Posted by bluebiker
HE does, 'cause he's a Dildo!
  • Dido
  • 11-27-2019, 11:45 PM
Maybe both of you will get a discount for defending her honor like good little boys blue biker cuck. This place isn't an advertising hub, it's for reviewing service. She services clients by putting a camera in the room supposedly. Im not the first to say this, it's been said on here many times.
I guess the key word in your post is "supposedly". Unless you have proof of that, it just makes you a rumor spreading asshole to repeat it. Can you tell me one person that knows that as a fact? No, of course you can't, so like I said it just makes you a fuckin douche spreading rumors.
  • Dido
  • 11-29-2019, 06:23 PM
You're dead set on making yourself look like a donkey's ass. The truth is the camera being put in the room comes from her own mouth and no one else. I'm done with you, good day
Total bullshit and not true !! I don’t know where you get your information man but you dead wrong she mostly send her girls to outcalls and if she have a incall location it’s safe and clean and non of the girls will records you or her !! Grow up boy
Lots of drama here. Annie is the best agency in town.