Anybody seen Missymiss Georgia?

She had a profile on Tryst and disappeared but I found her on another site I think. Anyone know if she is legit or why tryst keeps losing the account?
I’ve wondered about her as well. I seen she comes out to Johnson lake for the holidays. So I wanted some info too.
Same here. I have been watching the profile close. It has actually been taken down and reposted on tryst numerous times. I do not know the significance of this yet. I have yet to find a single review.
What does it take to get reported I wonder.
{staff edit- CK}
{staff edit- CK} Originally Posted by pepper1177
This user who has posted this misinformation is IN FACT a stalker/previous ex-boyfriend of mine who became extremely jealous of me doing my job. He made this up and told as many people as he could to “ruin me”. It is unethical and totally unfair that he has posted this about me, especially when it is completely false. I even had a test done and the doctor informed him of the results while the doctor and I conference called him specifically to address this lie. Not only have I blocked him out of my life, but I have reported him for this post.
I have seen her once, My first time attempting this hobby. She is real, and very good at what she does.
Georgia, welcome to the board! Thank you for giving your side of the story at least. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here!
She does look cute thats for sure
And now I must see her. Just need to make it to Lincoln for the visit 0_o
I have seen her once, My first time attempting this hobby. She is real, and very good at what she does. Originally Posted by 11taz55lex
Thank you for the positive feedback! (I private messaged you about next time)
-❤️Miss Georgia
Georgia, welcome to the board! Thank you for giving your side of the story at least. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here! Originally Posted by rum300
Yes, Hello everyone! Thank you for welcoming me, rum300!! I appreciate you considering my point of view and taking the time to actually read what I had to say. No trolls in this thread, that’s for sure! That is such a good feeling when you’ve been victimized like I was. I honestly JUST saw that post 3 days ago for the first time and couldn’t believe my eyes. Meanwhile, it had been up here for TWO MONTHS and seen over 1,000 times! The humiliation of it all….just went beyond words. Lets just say I had a total meltdown that night to put it mildly.
She does look cute thats for sure Originally Posted by Tooofustogether
Thank you sweetheart!!! Get in touch with me sometime? Hope to hear from you!
-❤️❤️❤️ Miss Georgia
And now I must see her. Just need to make it to Lincoln for the visit 0_o Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Yes you must! Lol. You don’t have to come to Lincoln, I do tours in Omaha all the time and I’m always happy to meet new clients

-❤️Miss Georgia
Please let us know when your in Omaha