City: Cas Lolinas
State: Texas
Address: 10 min from 7-11
Activities: DFK, LFK, SHOWER, BBBJ, REVERSE CG,MISH CIP, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Jet Black Hair
Length: pass the shoulders about inch
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Petite, nice boobies, great hip work.
Recommendation: Yes
Really expected more from her return review. Someone save the day. I cannot see her until next week since she is almost totally booked up.
Nana loves the Big D (pun intended) We need to get more talent back in town so she doesn't get worn out
My bad man not much of a reviewer, just thought I get the word out cause handler let me know when she was back and had first opening on her
I like the photo in the black fishnet outfit. How close is this photo to reality ?
Her pics are very accurate.
Black Fish net:

Her boobs are not quite that big, and her face is not THAT young looking.

The green outfit:

She is thinner than her pics thru the hips and thighs. She is really slender.

She is the Best Visit in Dallas
she had gold fishnets yesterday hehe
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Is she in Facility E or the other spot ?
she had gold fishnets yesterday hehe Originally Posted by donxixia2016

That Gold Fishnet looked AMAZING hanging off of her !
That Gold Fishnet looked AMAZING hanging off of her ! Originally Posted by Let's Go!
You are right on that dress so I had to let her have it in the kitchen but she got so loud we had to take it to the room.
Funny stuff !
Her pics are accurate if you add 10+ years. I know that sounds like I am dissing her, but I am not. She is an amazingly beautiful woman and even more so because she is in, at least, her late 30's early 40's. I'm pretty much agnostic but she makes me think there may well be a higher power when there is a woman that f***ing sexy at her age. Our problem here in the States is we eat such a diet of shit that we age out way to quick. Spend some time in Asia especially southeast Asia and, Oh My God, the women in their forties are hotter than many of our twenty-year-olds!!!
Nana was in late 30’s early 40’s when I saw her. Beginning of her career in Dallas. I believe she is still cute but I am sure her age can’t be mistaken. I am sure she can fuck better with experience.
Look like GL got new promoters. So how much are you getting paid? Previous ones got $1k a month for promoting and another $K for having their name on APT units. Oh and fare for cab service.