Truly Passion: Helpful Household Hints.....

Helpful hints that can save you money:

Putting razors in baby oil can make the life of the razor last long and then no need for shaving cream.

Baby oil is great for getting paint off of you.

Please add to the list. Thanks TP
I've heard the storing your razors in oil thing before. Supposedly, it keeps them sharp because razors dull quickly due to tiny bits rusting off from exposure to water (during use and while drying). Storing them in oil is supposed to help make them last longer.

Now to just find some babies to turn into oil...
  • CJ7
  • 04-24-2013, 12:48 PM
baby oil also helps starfish open up ..
Rubbing Alcohol is great for cleaning mirrors.
Regular dryer sheets (not the foam ones) once you get them wet, will clean a lot of things around the house.
I have used them most on windows/glass/mirrors to cut thru crud caked on and then use a window cleaner to take the streaks off.
Also,
Kitchen/bathroom tile that has soap/crud scum build up. Take 3-5 sheets and get them dripping wet and rub/wipe where you see the build up and it will quickly break down. Just rinse it away with water & its left looking new.
I have used dryer sheets on sinks, all types of faucets, floors and even put them in a big cooking pot that had burned and baked on food on the bottom. I filled it w water, threw in 3-4 sheets and soaked overnight. It rinsed out w no scrubbing the next day.
dryer sheets will also get those missed loose hairs off your shedding dog..
White Rubbing Alcohol is great for cleaning mirrors.
I use 1/3 vinegar, 1/3 rubbing alcohol, and 1/3 water. Mix it by the gallon. Use it as carpet cleaner, flood it on the stain and sop it up with clean towels. I clean my counter tops with it and the outside glass on my fish tanks. I have it in a little drip bottle and put a drop in each ear after my morning shower. Have not had a ear ache in years since I started doing it.

Mix a cup of vinegar with 1/2 as much bleach in your laundry. The bleach will be twice as effective at the 1/2 dose because of the lower PH.
baby oil also helps starfish open up .. Originally Posted by CJ7
YUP, that's funny!
baby wet wipes are handy to clean your toys off till you get to sterilize them

Neutrogena oil is great for preventing razor bumps................apply on damp body when thru shaving/Showering

pringles cans can be great for carrying sex toys...the long vibraters