An Important Project

Documenting the Holocaust is important so that society will never forget the evil man can perpetrate upon their fellow man. These fine people are helping, and you can help them in their work.

http://www.yadvashem.org/
We lose more survivors every day. And WWII vets.

It is important we gather all the history we can.
This project provides a photographic record of victims, which is very important to combat the ignorant class of people known as "holocaust deniers" who claim there is no proof of the existence of that terrible tragedy. So please help spread the word.
They'd better hurry up.
Excellent news!!! I have had a donor privately contact me and agree to the terms, with one exception. He will make his donation June 1st, at which time I will quit posting in the National Sandbox, the exception being I get to post one pro-Israeli or pro Jewish post per month.
I'm going to get my licks in for the next week then confine myself to other areas of the site.
You won't be able to stay away. The whole charm of the place is too great.
You won't be able to stay away. The whole charm of the place is too great. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well, I made a deal, so I have to keep it. Please slap the fuckers for me whenever possible.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Documenting the Holocaust is important so that society will never forget the evil man can perpetrate upon their fellow man. These fine people are helping, and you can help them in their work.

http://www.yadvashem.org/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

more begging or is that stealing....
more begging or is that stealing.... Originally Posted by CJOHN
It is helping an important cause via fundraising. I'd call you an anti-semite, but...people say I raise that too often so I will just call you a faggot!!!
  • CJOHN
  • 05-24-2013, 03:17 PM
It is helping an important cause via fundraising. I'd call you an anti-semite, but...people say I raise that too often so I will just call you a faggot!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
mirror

ARE YOU PART OF THE GETTING IT BACK DOWN ... THERE MUST BE A LOT
mirror

ARE YOU PART OF THE GETTING IT BACK DOWN ... THERE MUST BE A LOT Originally Posted by CJOHN
What exactly does that mean?
why don't you get a jump on June 1 TODAY?
I've got to get my insults in before then
I've got to get my insults in before then Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
+1
How much to take CORPY with you?