IIFFOFRDB poses nude...

He needs money for an operation to remove all the excess skin. That's why he started the thread asking people to give him money to leave the Sandbox

Won't you please help?

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1343752

Do you REALLY think you are funny? You are a sad pathetic person.
Do you REALLY think you are funny? You are a sad pathetic person. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You forgot to say "fucker".
Iffy is a big man on the board.
it's only about 112 pounds of loose skin...

I guess he can snuggle with his padrons with all that extra viande!

I thought I saw Whirlyheave peeking out from underneath one of those titties!

Shit boy, you look like Karl Rove X2
Actually IIFFY is a little skinnier than I had envisioned.
Lots of skin, in fact!
And Hanoi James claims that his ATF, IIFFY, has a "sweet ass."
  • Old-T
  • 05-28-2013, 10:13 PM
Do you REALLY think you are funny? You are a sad pathetic person. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Very odd how you can see the greatness in your Tyler Perry picture, but can't see the humor in this one. But no big surprise that you have a very selective sense of humor.

Personally as repugnant as this image is, I could see definite humor in Ex's photo selection.
My guess is that it strikes a nerve...
Looked better before the weight loss. And that wasn't good.
Very odd how you can see the greatness in your Tyler Perry picture, but can't see the humor in this one. But no big surprise that you have a very selective sense of humor.

Personally as repugnant as this image is, I could see definite humor in Ex's photo selection. Originally Posted by Old-T
People that know me, know that is not me. My belly button is a "outie". He clearly has a "innie". Fuckers
LOL............good one Iffy...................

People that know me, know that is not me. My belly button is a "outie". He clearly has a "innie". Fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB