Completely Not hobby related

So since hobby is Dead and I'm single, I got a Date in 10 days in Monroe. It's her birthday and she's younger at 35, so Besides the Doe restaurant. Over in Monroe/West Monroe what would be some nice restaurants to eat at??? Not looking to impress with the Most expensive restaurant over y'all's way, just a nice place with good food. Don't really know what her favorite kinda food is, so All recommendations are welcome!!
Two places I really like in Monroe, and also went on dates there are cotton and parish. They’re also not too badly priced either.
Yes Parish is great. I really love the Waterfront… great ribeye and catfish.
I’m not big on the Warehouse, just never cared for it.

If you want a more casual date night, Trapps on the river is good. Sat nights have live music.
  • tok07
  • 07-11-2024, 04:00 PM
Waterfront's beef tips on Wednesday's is great IF you can get in before they're all gone.... if you try after 3 forget it!!!!
Thanks mongers!!
I was Told by someone in Monroe, Ronin Steakhouse and sushi is a Nice place. And if you go at night it's Very intimate...

Is that True??
The new one is nice I hear, yes. Didn’t care for the old bc the hibatchi was no where as good as Tokyo in WM. Tokyo sushi is the best, but it’s not a quiet intimate place, just good food.
You know we want to hear how how date turns out…
Cotten's was pretty nice 10 or 12 years ago.
I'll let y'all know for sure. We shall see as I've had stuff planned before and then like a Provider does, she goes crickets!! Hoping this isn't the case, but we shall see
Well Report on the date!! The Bitch cancelled, just like a damn flaky ass provider she flaked on me. Would rather go out of town with friends to celebrate birthday than go out on a date when she had No plans for her birthday, and why I asked her out. So im OUT!!! But thanks for all the recommendations
Your experiences sound like mine.
Damn man hate to hear that. So many fakes and flakes all over.