Be careful what you wish for Whitey!

What if you were called in by HR where you work and they tell you that you should quit acting so White because you were offending "others" with your White "qualities".

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61705845...#sp=show-clips

Sorry, I did it right using the advanced editor and posted it but it failed so when I hit the edit button to redo it, the advanced editor disappeared so you'll just have to click on the damn link instead of a picture. And now I can't even put up a fucking mad as hell emoji because they aren't available after you hit the edit button either. Life is so unfair.
Saw this bit when it aired, at first I thought it was a joke.
Saw this bit when it aired, at first I thought it was a joke. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Yeah, it sounds like a joke but it is happening all over the country.
Life is so unfair. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Now that is a fuckin' joke.

FOX.

Right.
Yeah, it sounds like a joke but it is happening all over the country. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
actually, this has been going longer than that.

I believe this started in the 1990's. it was unheard of anyone getting fired for saying or doing something outside of your job. I've read where people got fired for "dissing" your boss, manager or company. that is an accepted notion that you don't "bite" the hand that feeds you.

now, people are getting for fired for stuff that had nothing to do with their job.

it starts with a slow drip, drip, drip, drop. then it starts up again after along period.

now we've reached a point where its now drip, drip, drop, trickle.

soon after that, its possible it could be come a torrent.

personally, they should get a lawyer and sue!

they've made those people unemployable.
Yeah, it sounds like a joke but it is happening all over the country. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The whole country is becoming a joke because leftists are destroying it.
The whole country is becoming a joke because leftists are destroying it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
There's another joke.
There's another joke. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Have you seen Kyle?
Have you seen Kyle? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

who is Kyle and why should i care?
In 1987 Robert Townsend made a movie called "Hollywood Shuffle" about a young, black actor (Townsend) trying to make it in Hollywood. The crisis when a white director, a white screenwriter, and a white producer wanted Townsend to act "more black". That was considered to be a parody of racism then. Now actors are losing their jobs because sound or act black enough.
As is NYC.
  • oeb11
  • 07-12-2020, 10:52 AM

marxist agitator - laughing all the way to the polls on Nov, 9500

Seattle may well be the first city in America to outlaw being Caucasian.

it is coming - laugh at your jokes all you want.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61705845...#sp=show-clips

Let the marxist reality shw itself - voters will respond.

No cops
No christianity
marxism appropriation of all property
soylent green new Deal

Outlaw Caucasians

release all black criminals from prisons

We will see how that flies with voters who value Law, order, and Security.

laugh at your jokes while One can - 9500!
Seattle is about to make Your existence illegal!
The real joke is on him and his kind for buying into what the lsm want them to believe and feel.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahaha
  • oeb11
  • 07-12-2020, 12:14 PM
The joke will be on 9500- after the marxist revolution when they come for 9500.

"And when they came for me - there was no One to speak for me" -

9500 thinks he will be nomenklatura in the marxist revolution - sad to say - the Joke is on him/Her.

Caucasian will be outlawed - as we are already seeing in Seattle - and a new slavery to OBLM will be enforced.
As OBLM demands - "reparations"!!! Segregation, hannah-Jones "Non-violence" toward all whitey's!
No prisons no cops, no rule of law and order - just OBLM anarchy in the streets burning and Looting.

Gotta loot the newest 78" LCD tv - despite that there are no more TV programs - except Chinese and russian marxist programs.

yeah - the joke will be on all of us.