IOS 8 Update

Seems after uploading the latest update on my iPad, I lost a full screen view on Safari, with Subscriptions and shared links taking up about a third of the screen on the left side. How do I get rid of this? Everything about this upgrade is very annoying.
Thanks for the heads up. I've loaded it on my phone, but not the pad yet. I'm ok with it so far on the phone.
Think I'll wait until somebody answers your question to update the pad.
it's turned my iPad into shit.

It's a "time to upgrade" update.
it's turned my iPad into shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The more I dig into everything, your reply hit the nail on the head.
Internet crawling, when I type a name into the Eccie search, I'm typing quicker than it can process...what the hell is that all about? I haven't seen speeds this slow since my turbo 8080 computer...
Do you mean 8.1? Apple acknowledged major issues with the update and it is possible to roll back to 8.0
Not sure, in general settings it says version 8.0.2

Is this the latest one, or is there a fix for this also?
Anything with problems and junk added, I could have stayed with Microsoft....
My phone is 8.0 and stable. 8.0.1 had phone call issues that I guess 8.0.2 is supposed to address.
Until I hear good things about the iPad version though, it is staying right the way it is.

Only feature I'm not totally happy with is the automatic favorite contacts list that pops up when you double-home. Gonna have to rename a few.
Update...seems Tube D/L Pro now will not save any files downloaded...this just keeps getting better... ��