Reverse phone search

Does anyone know of a way to research a number in a much more intensive way than the usual screening processes?
I'm trying to accomplish what seems impossible, I believe it IS possible! If there is some cost involved, it's no problem.
PM me, please.
Thank you in advance.
If its a cell phone number, don't bother. And most of the services I have used contain outdated and incomported information. Cells listed ad land lines, wrong names for the numbers, etc. there may be some good ones but most are ripoffs
It's a VoIP number.
It's a VoIP number. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Voips, Cells, Google Voice, etc, all have same issue with the numbers not actually published by the carrier/subscription service. Thus, unless someone publishes their # by listing it somewhere, which somewhere happens to get posted (ie, address list of high school class of 1901). Even with this, folks change #s due to numerous civie reasons (switching carriers due to pricing, lost phones, etc.). Thus, an internet look up could very well turn up whomever previously had the number, not your actual target.

Even security professionals have this problem, as the best they can come up with (unless lucky) is the carrier (or wholesale provider) and perhaps a city. And this is all the subscription lookup folks can do as well. Example: Google Voice uses a sub-contractor. As trivia, this is the point where the jelly doughnut eaters issue a warrant to the carrier/service outfit.
I use Verifyhim.com it's really accurate it gives there phone number their address it's 31.00 a month great investment . Katelyn
Thanks Katelyn.
As that site is primarily a provider reporting site, it would not have data on someone unless previously reported to that site. However, they do internet searches as well, but see my comments above on that topic.
Note that Nichole only has a phone # as the data.
That said, everyone should screen until they are satisfied.