Everyone PLEASE welcome our new Louisiana moderator! Horn^I^Dog!!

Please give a big welcome to our newest Staff Addition!

Horn^I^Dog will be watching over our Louisiana forums, as well lending SP and Chipper a hand in some of our smaller Texas markets.

He's well-recognized and respected and I know he will serve the membership well.

xo
Becky
  • TBONE
  • 04-04-2009, 11:46 AM
A well known name and a well liked guy joins our staff!
Welcome aboard! I know you will enjoy it here.
  • SL55
  • 04-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Horn^I^Dog,
I second (or whatever 5th or so) that you will bring so much to this board. You are so well respected and we will appreciate that you keep us informed about not only Louisiana but all over.

Welcome aboard!

SL55
OK, my ego has been stroked enough. I aint nuffin and like it that way. But I promise to use my new, lofty possition to help solve world hunger and poverty.

Well, in all sincerity, I thank the upper crust for thinkin' I can handle this stuff. I'm really flattered. The real legends/gentlemen from LA are more qualified (MuffinMan, MIB, Lonesome, Des, Whiz, Drag). But I'm gonna take this to the bank. LOL

The only thing I ask of the folks I'm sposed to look after is to play nice. I aint spit, never was; never will be. Just a lil OLD country mouse that figured out how to play the game with a TON of help from folks.

HID

PS remember always visually inspect that you have your keys BEFORE closing your door. Pop-a-Lock is great, but hard to explain on the credit card statement.
Welcome aboard, enjoy and continue to have fun.
  • fawn
  • 04-05-2009, 05:28 PM
welcome to the mod-squad group...you will enjoy it as much as we do....
i know you are a great addition to the group....and yes muffie is a big dog....
fawn
Great addition to the staff! Every board should have a country mouse to keep an eye on things.

~1TGA
Welcome H^I^D! Good to have you with us!

~Kelly TNT
Thanks for doing what you do...
We appreciate it!!
  • XXXXX
  • 04-14-2009, 03:15 PM
congrats!!
  • Maxx
  • 04-15-2009, 07:11 AM
Horn^I^Dog, congrats & welcome. As time goes you'll get busy keeping up with all the madness!! Specially in Louisiana.
Well with all this love pouring out, I just might need to do another good will tour to D in the very near future. Hopefully it will be less eventful than my last. Do you know how many troupers there are between LA and Dallas? ONE TOO MANY! LOL

Thanks to all for the kudos.

HID
As if you weren't busy enough!! LOL Congrats Big Bro
Gracias mi hermano! Te amo!!! (in a manly way of course)