I'm here

Hey everyone from the old KC and MO group, I'm here.
Bush-wacker69
Hey everyone from the old KC and MO group, I'm here.
Bush-wacker69 Originally Posted by Bush-wacker69
Yet Another Familiar Name.

Hola!

Cheers,

bcg
Hey BW! Glad to see you made it. I am just getting around to exploring this site. I hope we see more ladies and gents showing up here.
There's also a few of us over in the Kansas forums. Hmmmm, which one - Kansas or Missouri?

Welcome! Glad to see familiar faces!
Hi you guys.
  • Bubba
  • 01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
I've been hanging around waiting on you guys!! LOL!!

Howdy everyone!
Hi guys, glad to see some friendly faces.
Hey hey!
Hi everyone Nice to see some familiar names!!! I'm here now too! WOO HOO party time *giggle*
Hey hey! Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Not only is KCQuestor here, but he's here with the classic avatar that I always loved. Thank you for that, sir!

Cheers,

bcg
Nice to see some familiar names! I too have arrived. (You can rejoice, if you wish).

I have to learn the ropes here, but is there an equivalent of BCD and a Locker Room?
Nice to see some more people. I guess until things change, I will have to post in both Kansas and Missouri sections for now since I play on both sides.
Howdy everybody!
Glad to see so many familiar names that I have come to trust. Keep us all up-to-date on Springfield and Columbia whenever you get a chance.
Nice to see some familiar names! I too have arrived. (You can rejoice, if you wish).

I have to learn the ropes here, but is there an equivalent of BCD and a Locker Room? Originally Posted by Adeptus32
There is a "premium access" which is the equivalent of BCD, as far as I can tell. You can purchase or (IIRC) earn with reviews. Info somewhere around here.

Don't know about the equivalent of the Locker Room. I won't be able to purchase PA (or get an opportunity to do a review) for a bit, owing to personal financial problems.

Cheers,

bcg