OMG I JUST HAD THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!

SO I SEE THIS GIRL LAST NIGHT AND SHE IS PERFECT, LIKE JENNIFER ANISTON WITH TERA PATRICK'S SKILLS! SHE ROCKEDS MY WORLD AND MAKE ME BLOW LIKE 50 TIMES!!! I SWEAR I DIDN'T THINK I COULD GET SUCH HARD BUT I DID!!

SHE'S SO PERFECT TOO!! SHE'S LIKE A SURGEON AND GYMNAST AND NURSES SICK PUPPIES BACK TO HEALTH AS A HOBBY. I COULD SOOOO SEE MYSELF WITHERS FOREVER!!

When she left I was like NOOOOOOOO! I wanted to beg her to stay and keep playing for free, but I didn't want to cross the lines, you know?!

OMG, I just wanted to shre that with you all...

Sorry, I was starting to miss threADs like this, so I thought I'd make this place a little more like home...
Oh No, EW has become the Cumslut!
While I'm very happy for ya, it doesn't seem to improve the quality of my life all that much! Ha-ha, good for you!
Useless thread..........

(sorry EW just passin' it on)
Who was she and where are the pics? Shouldn't this be a review?
did this take place on your yacht?
did this take place on your yacht? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Are you suggesting that I made this up?!?!?!?!?

I assure you this encounter is every bit as factual as others that you may have read like this.
Are you suggesting that I made this up?!?!?!?!?

I assure you this encounter is every bit as factual as others that you may have read like this. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Never!

Interesting tidbit I just noticed: This board now, at this moment, has more members online than it's ever had.

June one question: WTF, doesn't anyone WORK on Friday afternoons anymore? As you can plainly see, I'm MULTItasking this afternoon!
I had one of those sessions last night too!
Only it was with Jennifer Anniston and she was so hot and so good in the sack.
She even let me J353 her.
It was fantastic ...............and then I woke up!
...........and it was really ratina you were slamming the j353 to.
...........and it was really ratina you were slamming the j353 to. Originally Posted by dearhunter
EEEECKKKK!
I think I just threw up a little!
was it good Gator? No wonder we haven't seen Ratina on the board
was it good Gator? No wonder we haven't seen Ratina on the board Originally Posted by tbone2u
Seemed a little nutty!
With a hint of "rattart" !
TFF! Definitely starting to feel more like home.