Is Wakeup a Mod?

....I'm thinkin....NOT.

The original threAd that this topic appeared in was becoming badly hijacked, so I'm moving it here.

Original thread URL is: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059853704

and the fun starts on post #65

He has said that he is a Mod...more than once... and that this page proves it: https://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php

But he's not on that page. Not that I can see. He's implying I need his "help" to do that. And tells me to post screenshots of what I'm seeing to prove I'm not "lying." So....here we go....

Warning: these shots are gonna be ugly. I do not advise the casual reader to even try....and you don't need to. This is mostly for Wakeup ...and maybe the Real Mods. It will be MUCH easier for you to just go to the URL I post above and scroll down through the entire page, looking for his name. If ya' find it....please post it here! But I'm thinckin you won't see it either.

Bit I digress.... My apologies for my ineptitude in posting these screenshots. I'm sure that there was some waaaay easier way to do this that I have overlooked, but I'm sick of arguing with this cuck and just want a clear answer.

It is easier if you right-click on the image and then select "Open Image in New Tab." Then.... if ya squint hard enuff...mebbe zoom a bit....whatever....you can make the names out.

Here is screenshot #1, which shows all of the "Moderators" up through the name "geecue"...

Screenshot #2...which continues the list of "Moderators"...starting with "gman44" ---
GL#20 - reveal premium content... please be more careful in the future.--PK
Screenshot #3....which starts with "vicinms" and completes the list of "Moderators" with "ztonk." It then lists the 8 "Administrators." Then it starts the category of "Ambassador" beginning with the name "1thatgotaway" and ending with our own dear "Eli"....

Screenshot #4....continues with the "Ambassador" category, starting with the name "fox" and finishing with "rakuguy"....

Screenshot #5 (last one)....starts with the name "Sarcastro" and then finishes up the "Ambassador" category with "Wayward." It then lists the 3 "Provider/Moderators" and then the whole page ends with a list of 5 members under the category of "Test" (I think this is cucks who run short-bus areas of the board like the Spidey Hole, which is run by dearhunter...and they have authority only in those places, not in the area forums).

The name "Wakeup" appears in NONE of those lists.

I'm asking him here...publicly...to explain why. Or...a Real Mod can answer too and either "confirm or deny." Cuz this guy is stating that he is a Mod. Let's get this settled once and for all.....

He certainly is something
Wayward is an ambassador? He's been dead longer than icky has been alive.
He has said that he is a Mod...more than once... and that this page proves it: https://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php

But he's not on that page. Not that I can see. Originally Posted by rooster
Check your PMs.
Of all things in this world to spend your time on you focus on Wakeup - and to this extent? And I thought I had no life.
Check your PMs. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Um...didja forget somthing? Cuz nuthin there....

Of all things in this world to spend your time on you focus on Wakeup - and to this extent? And I thought I had no life. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yeah...sad, I know. Believe me, I've considered the "ignore" option. He certainly is worthless. But it's a lot of fun to give him shit. And there may be lots more to come....

Check your PMs. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Um...didja forget somthing? Cuz nuthin there.... Originally Posted by rooster
That's strange. Check your inbox again.
That's strange. Check your inbox again. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Still nuthin. Sent you one.

Cock a dooddle doo my friend, 2017 is the year of the Rooster. I'd hate to see you waste it on this.

I think Wakeup's only power exists when he believes that his audience would drop everything in their lives to be just like him. Were he more transparent, people wouldn't think he was special and then he wouldn't either. And then he'd be sad. So he created a ruse to feel important instead of sad.
doofs lost brother or shandle is all

for christs sakes

same sense of humor uncanny