Providers Powder Room

I am not sure if this was brought up before so I apologize if this was already discussed. I had an idea for providers. There is a men's lounge and I was thinkinthg that the providers should (Unless they already do) have a thread all their own to discuss johns. It could be a way for the screening process to become easier for both parties and a way for the providers to determine if they want to accept a new guy. At least the providers should get to add their own ROS for them to read like we do.
Mmmmmm. That is a great idea!!

Wakeup! Make it so....
Done.
heh
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
from https://eccie.net/announcement.php?f=490
WOW that was fast
Done. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Very magnanimous of you......

elg......
Staff is here to help...
Help with what???
Help with what??? Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
Nothing important, as usual. They just play cute and witty, rather than answer the gal's question. Then high-five each other fer bein so KEWL.... (Hey, it's tough keepin yer post count up). Maybe they did something behind the scenes, but they never miss a chance....

Hale, there already is an area such as you request, if you haven't already figured it out or been approached offline. I thinck...and forgive me if I'm wrong....that in addition to being a VP, you have to be "approved" or "invited" by the Female Mod in charge of the area.

But be warned: the Male Mods have full access to it. They aren't supposed to post there, but they can read your posts. Because of that, it used to be that gals hardly ever posted there...at least not anything real sensitive.

My info is dated and things may have changed. Maybe there is now a truly private area not accessible to Male Mods. I would hope there is. But even if there is such a thing, "Senior" Staff and Admins will still have access. You will always worry about leaks, no matter what anyone tells you.

Rooster you the man thanks .ED
Roo...Hale is a dude!
Rooster is incorrect...again...
I am not sure if this was brought up before so I apologize if this was already discussed. I had an idea for providers. There is a men's lounge and I was thinkinthg that the providers should (Unless they already do) have a thread all their own to discuss johns. It could be a way for the screening process to become easier for both parties and a way for the providers to determine if they want to accept a new guy. At least the providers should get to add their own ROS for them to read like we do. Originally Posted by Halejordan
In case you feel your question has not been answered properly... Yes.

The ladies have a separate area in which they discuss 'ladies only' issues and topics. it is not accessible to male members or male staff. Private just for the gals.
Thank you for your suggestion.... its not a new idea and has been around for a good long time. but thank you for the suggestion, regardless.

peace
PK
Can we have a review section, where we review our dates?
Can we have a review section, where we review our dates? Originally Posted by Notuagain
Lets get wakeup on it