Provider posting's

At the risk of getting anybody in trouble, I noticed some providers posting to reviews. I thought that was a no no,or is the rule they are unable to comment on their own reviews?
shhhhhhh dam it
Whores are not allowed to post in the review forums.
But assholes can post anywhere....
Whores are not allowed to post in the review forums. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well put and excellent message. Thank you.
Whores are not allowed to post in the review forums. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I prefer Provider or lady to Whore, that sounds cheap! Even funnel is better than that!
Exactly and I would go a little further than that. I find it reprehensible than man have the gall to objectify women who suck their cocks and fuck them for money. These women deserve the same level of respect as any other uneducated and unqualified non-participant in the work force.
Well put and excellent message. Thank you. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Bootlicker......

elg.......
DATO review please ......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
FIFY
if ya going ta go for it, well GO FOR IT... just sayin
At the risk of getting anybody in trouble, I noticed some providers posting to reviews. I thought that was a no no,or is the rule they are unable to comment on their own reviews? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Provider are not allowed to post in reviews, If you notice that they do please "RTM" the post.
I'm recommending that WU be put in charge of finding all review threads that providers post in. As I want to make sure that he's not bored, let's make this a national assignment. You know what they say, that idle hands perform the work of the devil. Your assignment starts now WU!
Unfortunately, it’s not my job, though I’m happy to point them out from time to time if I see them...as every member should, in compliance with guideline # 33...

Besides, the track record of Upset NY members with voting/recommending courses of action for me is pretty dismal at this point...
Lol. Yeah.. well I did not get pointed so someone higher then your boots apparently loves me.. ( yep my b.f lol) so go back to texas and play in that gross mess.. u did try thou..i HEARD. Lmaof..omg. funniest day almost ever EVERYWHERE ON THIS ENTIRE BOARD!!! XXOO annie.
P.s. I did MESS up.. butt did again laugh..
Hey loki.thanks for the NON POINTS.. KUDOS AND SHIT..XXOO ANNIE

I vote no.. lmaof... but of course one day we shall see eye to eye.. ok well maybe not.. I'm taller then the average bear. Hahahaha
. I'm taller then the average bear. Originally Posted by annie@christophers
ok
well don't get all mad

when I'm starring into your boobs

and not into your eyes

but I'm still listening to what you say