Lifetime members?

Couple of questions regarding lifetime members, how is that obtained, does that status include lifetime pa credit, is it the lifetime of the member or the web site, can a lifetime member be banned, and lastly can a lifetime membership be transferred upon death of said member and how do you know of his or her death?
Couple of questions regarding lifetime members, how is that obtained, does that status include lifetime pa credit yes, is it the lifetime of the member or the web site ether , can a lifetime member be banned yes, and lastly can a lifetime membership be transferred upon death of said member no and how do you know of his or her death huh ? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
https://www.eccie.net/payments.php
Couple of questions regarding lifetime members, how is that obtained,
Answered

does that status include lifetime pa credit,
Yes
is it the lifetime of the member or the web site,
Which ever comes first

can a lifetime member be banned
Yes
and lastly can a lifetime membership be transferred upon death of said member and how do you know of his or her death?

You want to leave it to your kids or something?
In the event of your death reach out to your son in your last breath and say "Son, my ECCIE password is **********, God speed"
Couple of questions regarding lifetime members, how is that obtained,
Answered

does that status include lifetime pa credit,
Yes
is it the lifetime of the member or the web site,
Which ever comes first

can a lifetime member be banned
Yes
and lastly can a lifetime membership be transferred upon death of said member and how do you know of his or her death?

You want to leave it to your kids or something?
In the event of your death reach out to your son in your last breath and say "Son, my ECCIE password is **********, God speed" Originally Posted by Gotyour6
LOL now that is funny. Nowhere have I seen anything saying about being transferred. Some things are better to go to the grave with you I believe.
Damn,good thing I found out about the death thing,was trying to figure how to have a separate death notice sent that had an aka on it!
Just so you guys know....
The internet is FOREVER....
So EVERYONE is a lifetime member, including the all too easy to figure out Guests....
how is that obtained Originally Posted by lickidyclit
yer ...plastic man ...earned it by his ...service ta the board
And thank you for that service!@!@

yer ...plastic man ...earned it by his ...service ta the board Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Sure ya did.

elg........