Ladies Only

I have had the wonderful opportunity to enjoy the time of many ladies, now my question is the preferred donation?
The reason I ask this is because in recent months some ladies have been asking for prepaid CC. And the one's that prefer cash do not want $100 they prefer $20s.
So ladies please chime in.
If it's cash they get what the fuck they get...geez, denomination discrimination. Wtf?
I have had the wonderful opportunity to enjoy the time of many ladies, now my question is the preferred donation?
The reason I ask this is because in recent months some ladies have been asking for prepaid CC. And the one's that prefer cash do not want $100 they prefer $20s.
So ladies please chime in. Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
Is this topic f***** joke?MONEY IS MONEY.Be happy your getting your rates....I don't like messing with prepaid credit cards.I have this client give me prepaid credit card with receipt.Donation for charities.Customers don't donation to professionals.Professionals-Ladies enagaged services for money.Stop calling it donation to professionals..MONEY IS MONEY.Better no money at all.
I never met a lady who didn't care to meet Mr. Franklin but if not, I guess she can fuck herself and pay for it too.
Wow this discussion has become a heated topic. Was just curious if there were a preference?
As long as ya give me my donation,it is all good!

{I once had a gent pay me $200 in five dollar bills and a couple rolls of quarters}
  • Old-T
  • 11-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Wow, something in the water today? The aliens blanketing the country with their Pissed-Off ray?

Calm down folks and how about being (1) civil, and (2) thoughtful.

If it's cash they get what the fuck they get...geez, denomination discrimination. Wtf? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Katrina, I don't know your situation, but let me give you two very good reasons a lady might have a preference.

I had a lady spend a weekend with me. Here rate was $4K for the weekend. If I paid her in $5s or $10s that is half her suitcase, and a wad of green that might attract more attention than she wants. Now I admit that is not the norm, but even a wad of $800 for a multi-hour evening can be flashier that is safe in some areas. In those cases I think it not only reasonable but intelligent for her to prefer I pay her in larger bills.

I also know there are a lot of ladies who do this out of necessity, and often take the money and buy groceries or gas with it on the way back to their kids. Ever notice how few grocery stores and gas stations take hundreds any more? Again, why be so angry about the issue? If, as you imply, it all spends the same, what is the big deal about being considerate if a lady has a preference? It all spends the same to the guy also, no?

Is this topic f***** joke?MONEY IS MONEY. See comment above.Be happy your getting your rates....I don't like messing with prepaid credit cards. Agree with you there. Prepaid cards are a lot of risk, even with the receipt. Risk a lady should be very, very careful to assume.I have this client give me prepaid credit card with receipt.Donation for charities.Customers don't donation to professionals. The donation topic was a different thread. Professionals-Ladies enagaged services for money.Stop calling it donation to professionals..MONEY IS MONEY.Better no money at all. Originally Posted by Fancylady
I never met a lady who didn't care to meet Mr. Franklin but if not, I guess she can fuck herself and pay for it too. Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
It is not the language I typically use, but since it seems to be the language and tone you understand, Fuck You. There is a big difference between a lady not accepting certain denominations, vice a lady preferring certain denominations. I am sorry your sensibilities seem offended because someone might have a preference.

Now all three of you can go into the corner and pout if you wish. Hopefully when you come out you will be a bit more understanding.

We shall see.
Bigger the bill the better BUT as long as the donation is correct and in full I don't care if you bring smaller denominations.

Just please.....no coins lol.
  • Old-T
  • 11-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Bigger the bill the better BUT as long as the donation is correct and in full I don't care if you bring smaller denominations.

Just please.....no coins lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
You don't want rolls of nickels?
I never met a lady who didn't care to meet Mr. Franklin but if not, I guess she can fuck herself and pay for it too. Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
Good advice
You don't want rolls of nickels? Originally Posted by Old-T

That literally happened once lol ... it's pretty awkward watching someone count out the final $20 of your donation in nickels, dimes and quarters o_O.
That literally happened once lol ... it's pretty awkward watching someone count out the final $20 of your donation in nickels, dimes and quarters o_O. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
That is sad, wonder what he does at the strip club? Throw Quarters and make it Hail.
[QUOTE=Old-T;1058860072][I][COLOR="Blue"]Wow, something in the water today? The aliens blanketing the country with their Pissed-Off ray?

Katrina, I don't know your situation, but let me give you two very good reasons a lady might have a preference.

I had a lady spend a weekend with me. Here rate was $4K for the weekend. If I paid her in $5s or $10s that is half her suitcase, and a wad of green that might attract more attention than she wants. Now I admit that is not the norm, but even a wad of $800 for a multi-hour evening can be flashier that is safe in some areas. In those cases I think it not only reasonable but intelligent for her to prefer I pay her in larger bills.

I also know there are a lot of ladies who do this out of necessity, and often take the money and buy groceries or gas with it on the way back to their kids. Ever notice how few grocery stores and gas stations take hundreds any more? Again, why be so angry about the issue? If, as you imply, it all spends the same, what is the big deal about being considerate if a lady has a preference? It all spends the same to the guy also, no?

I wasn't angry. I was just being sarcastic in a realistic kinda way...kinda like I do everyday.
Oh and I don't get offended on SHMB either. C'mon now.

Edit: and I do believe the title of the thread was "ladies ONLY"
That is sad, wonder what he does at the strip club? Throw Quarters and make it Hail. Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
Watch out dancers for flying quaters you might get f**** up with quaters.. .Pretty wild client paying professional in change.Professional got her fee. Money is money.Better than nothing
  • Old-T
  • 11-13-2016, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=BBW Katrina;1058860279
Edit: and I do believe the title of the thread was "ladies ONLY"[/QUOTE]

It was--and I behaved until other guy jumped in. But last I looked this is the "co-ed" board. I always support the right of the ladies here to speak up, but it goes both ways.