Renting a room for someone?

I've seen this gal once before, nice, great, but dunno what she's about. This time she's begging me to rent a room for her using my ID and my card... She says I'll get a free 20 min,.. but is this good decision or bad?
Hotel room?
Bad.
After you leave, if she stays, any damage that occurs is your responsibility, and if she gets busted, you could be arrested for pimping.
Just so you know, I did this once, and these same things were pointed out to me, with a story about some guy having to pay over a thousand in damages as an example
if you decide to do so.....give her the cash so she rent the room herself. Or find a mom and pop place that doesnt an id.
Yeah, I'd say no as well ... providers and clients have to remember this is a business relationship ... don't do anymore for her then you would for the lady that cut your hair one time or that nice guy at goodyear who gave you a $100 discount on your tires and a free oil change.

Plus the fact that she apparently has no ID or CC are red flags alone.
I rented a room one time for a provider that drove 100 miles to see me. We had met several times before and as she would drive that far I thought it was a good idea. She spent the night there and I returned in the morning to have the free breakfast with her. If ever I met a beautiful provider she was that woman.
Is she a reputable girl?! I personally prefer to have the room in my name. If a gent rents a room for us I typically leave before he leaves or at the same time. It would not be a free 20 minutes unless she is saying she will extend your time. Not free if you paid for a room. I have asked a gent to pay for a room never to put one in his name and then let me stay. I can see in Tucson case why he did what he did. I do not see a reason in your case.
I can see in Tucson case why he did what he did. I do not see a reason in your case. Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
Ditto
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2016, 06:28 AM
Tucson speaks wisely as usual.

I have done this a couple times--but in unusual situations when I already knew the lady VERY well. Last one was when a lady flew in to DC to see me, I spent the night with her, then left her there a second day (I paid) so she could spend the day playing tourist with her sister. But she had already been to my house a few times and there was some long term trust. Trust doesn't come from one visit.
I have done this a couple times--but in unusual situations when I already knew the lady VERY well. ....
Originally Posted by Old-T
I as well. Even then a modicum of caution.

If I have made special arrangements for a lady to see me only, I always assume responsibility for the cost of the room but rarely in my name. Too much risk exposure.
The unmentioned thing here is that the lady in most cases can get the same room for half of what I pay. With out mentioning any names an ATF I see often gets he same room for 40% of what I pay. She knows how to work the discount rooms.
Agree here. Give her the cash and have her get the room in her name. Another option, if you do get the room, is don't give her a key card and make her leave with you.
What if some other guys injuries her or something and police are called. They always pull the registration, and what about fingerprints (that's why I also where rubber gloves, the really like the ones with dogs and kittens) it's just not a good move. My experience has been not saying it's right or wrong, that those who can't afford a room tend to be her for the best the best reason for an enjoyable time.
A really,stupid move. You could go to Jail for 20 min for dealing in Human Trafficing under the right conditions.
A really,stupid move. You could go to Jail for 20 min for dealing in Human Trafficing under the right conditions. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

Just give LE an excuse.
It's also possible that she may be 'persona non grata' at that hotel/motel and wants to drum up business where management said she's not welcome.
Insert nightmare scenario here.
Bad moves all the way around.
I once gave a lady cash 💰 to get a room with the promise of a free hour.
That ended up becoming half an hour, I think I was lucky I got even that.
  • 12-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Someone mentioned earlier, don't use your I'd because if something bad happens in the room, the police are gonna be looking for you.