WTF - Writing a review

I've been at this a long damn time but just recently joined here and decided to write a review to get PA access on a hot little number that I want to see.

I am very computer literate and very type A personality when it come to writing and details.

I logged in and spent 40 min writing a VERY detailed review of a wonderful lady that I recently saw. It was a detailed novel of a 2 hr date. I clicked "preview" at the bottom and was greeted with a sign in screen. I immediately knew that wasn't right. Yep you guessed it, my fucking review was GONE. WTH?
I'm not writing it again tonight.

WTF went wrong?
It must have timed out... I always do the main review in Word then do the required stuff logged in and then just copy and paste the details... BD
I do this when trying to write an ad. Usually if I click the back button I can get it back to the screen and I copy it, sign in, and then post it. Lol! But now that you have your ruff draft done, I'm sure the final will be so much better! Plus you will get to relive the experience in your head when you rewrite it tomorrow! Lol
I never have any problems.

But then again look how shitty and short my reviews are ...

Yep ...
Just say I paid she sucked I came. Every thing else is bullshit anyways.