Are there true sugar babies out there

I am just curious if there are any true sugar babies out there. And what are the stipulations, because I have heard from a number of subscribers that have opinions of what this arrangement should entail... so i am curious to hear from the ladies...

Thank yo for your feedback....
Yup but you aren't going to find them on here lol
Awl yew gotta dew is Google "sugar baby websites". Google is yer frend. Unless yew got carpal tunnel syndrome, buckaroo!
Absolutely, all you need to do is give them a Lexus and have them pay for it monthly and you're good to go.
  • unagi
  • 09-11-2015, 03:55 PM
I know two users on here that have had success (and bargains) on seekingarrangement.com and craigslist. Take some time and effort, though.
There are as many SBs or potential SBs here as there are prolific SBs on seekingarrangments who think they're much nobler than a hooker.
There are as many SBs or potential SBs here as there are prolific SBs on seekingarrangments who think they're much nobler than a hooker. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
+1
And in most cases, they have a much smaller budget, lol.
JL and CSBs, why don't more of the women seeking SDs speak out?
Fuck if I know. But if I were to guess, I'd say it was because this is a hooker board. I don't try to buy makeup at Taco Cabana.

Find a few providers you like, test the waters, then offer an arrangement. If it's good enough, voila. If they laugh in your face, it ain't good enough.
  • Li
  • 09-15-2015, 10:20 PM
You are so smart and that is sexy.
I don't try to buy makeup at Taco Cabana. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
you truly are a never-ending fount of wisdom ...
Absolutely, all you need to do is give them a Lexus and have them pay for it monthly and you're good to go. Originally Posted by John_Dough

got mine!!!!

;-)
Fuck if I know. But if I were to guess, I'd say it was because this is a hooker board. I don't try to buy makeup at Taco Cabana.

Find a few providers you like, test the waters, then offer an arrangement. If it's good enough, voila. If they laugh in your face, it ain't good enough. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
+1
only fools look for SBs on whore sites.....