I'm hungry

Shrimp and grits would be everything right now....
Bourbon Glazed Shrimp!
Dat ASS makes me real hungry seeking
Just left Oschner Hospital having a procedure done, and I haven't been able to eat since yesterday morning...lol I am hungry as hell.. I think I want some Gumbo.
M.M.
Been there done that Melissa no food or drink after midnight then the procedure takes longer than expected blah blah blah .... now Im hungry too lol and Gumbo sounds good as hell right now!!
Shrimp and grits would be everything right now.... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Drago's makes an awesome shrimp and grits ... start off with a dozen chargrilled oysters and all is right with the world!
Seeking P,

If you provide the buns, I can provide the scrimp. You might even be able to make it a jumbo scrimp.

We will have to work on tHe grits together. p

Bonnie appetite!
Drago's makes an awesome shrimp and grits ... start off with a dozen chargrilled oysters and all is right with the world! Originally Posted by sharkmanct
My mouth Is watering. I'll have to make It back to Drago's, last time I was there I had the shrimp fettuccine. I didn't know they served shrimp and grits. Thanks!
Seeking P,

If you provide the buns, I can provide the scrimp. You might even be able to make it a jumbo scrimp.

We will have to work on tHe grits together. p

Bonnie appetite! Originally Posted by myren1900
Let's make this happen soon, I luv scrimp!!!!
Dat ASS makes me real hungry seeking Originally Posted by justhaveinfun
Still hungry justhaveinfun? I am
Bourbon Glazed Shrimp! Originally Posted by black_lion88
Never had this flavor In my mouth before, I can't wait to try some
Let's make this happen soon, I luv scrimp!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I luv buns! Let me know when you're in NOLA
I FINALLY got to eat yesterday evening.. lol I had New Orleans food and Spirits pasta with crawfish tails and shrimp in it with a crab cake and side salad.. For you locals that place is in Bucktown or go to the Westbank location. For you out of towners ask any local for directions to there. Food is awesome!!!
M.M.
Mmmm that sounds so good M.M. glad you ate some good food.

I ended up at Pats of Henderson (LC) and had the largest bowl of seafood gumbo and that warm roll of bread they give you
right out the oven. Talk about a mouth orgasm. It was sooo good!
I had raw oysters, a cup of seafood gumbo, and half an oyster poboy at ACME yesterday for lunch.