bad time

Watch out ladies... I was set up and robbed and almost Rapped at gunpoint last week.... They took off with my wallet, phone, and money! 1 came n for a visit and the other sat outside waiting for door to open then rushed n with a gun. When it came time for him 2 rape me he put gun on bed I grabbed it and ran outside but naked... Anyways I have a new number so plz pm me for my new contact info
Sorry
Can you pm the info? Was he from skip the games or EC?
From stg
sorry about that Ms. Lovely, do you have any descriptions...young, old, ethnicity, clothing, facial hair, height, time of day

im sure this is something these guys have done before or will again...ive had many a lady tell me about being robbed or attempted...yall play with a potentially dangerous crowd...

hope you still have his gun...
Wow that is awful! Stay safe out there
He was a young very good looking black guy 23yrs old.... He did an hour session.... But Wat should have told me something was up bc he was in his fone most the time and after we were done he went to bathroom n made a fine call.... He acted like he didn't no who dude was that rushed into the house but I knew they knew eachother.... The other dude was same age and black as well but has his face covered.... His remembered he wore all red
Dude was from skip the games.... But I don't have his number he contacted me from bc he stole my fone
And it was on a Tuesday at like 2pm....broad daylight
So sorry that happened to you. There should be a special place in hell for assholes like that.
Sorry that happened to you! Karma is a bitch
so sorry that happened....hugs to ya!
Why bring race into it? Any race could've robbed you. You're only making it harder for us to see providers. Very inconsiderate of us AA hobbyists!!!
Someone asked for a description and she gave a description. Important information that needs to be out there.
  • AgFox
  • 11-14-2019, 05:46 AM