Speaking of wacking off....

Now that is a good story, Anonone. I have always had fantasies on walking in on a guy....very much a turn on for me. I often request this guilty pleasure from friends that I am quite comfortable with.

Funny that I just walked into my office to read this thread AFTER placing my favorite toy down on your nightstand Originally Posted by tylorblake

Thanks, Tylor. . .

I would love to have you "walk in" on me some day!
Two days after my second wet dream. About age 10. Ahhhhhhhhh!
She looked down at me and winked.

"Next time, get your own book. This one is mine."

She grabbed her book and the Coppertone, and left the room and never spoke of the incident again. Originally Posted by ANONONE
TFF!!!!
  • oden
  • 03-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Do wet dreams count because that happened first for me?
hmmmm it was when i was 12 or 13 i think... by some reason I was obsessed with demi moore back then...
Speaking of this topic, have you folks ever heard of this company? Does anyone use their products? Click this picture to see what I am talking about:

So in this case, whacking off is NOT free.
LOL. . ..

Yeah that sucks. . .I thought it worked with any movie you watched.

Looks like you can only choose from their library of streaming videos at about $2.99 per minute, and that is after investing in all the equipment, so in this case masturbation is not cheaper than one of our fabulous ladies!

So do you think they beta tested this material to get the encoding right. . .as in a side by side test? "Eureka, we have the code right, that is exactly the amount of suction Penny Flame applies during a BBBJ!"
Think I'd rather spend my time with Rosy Palm.
Speaking of this topic, have you folks ever heard of this company? Does anyone use their products? Click this picture to see what I am talking about:

Originally Posted by ANONONE
Not yet. Still waiting for the XL to come out.
Yep, nothing for Mac users either. . .
Not yet. Still waiting for the XL to come out. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
ROTFLMAO

Wow, I learn so much on this board!
My question......do they make a female version?
Wow, I learn so much on this board!
My question......do they make a female version? Originally Posted by tylorblake

Yeah, ME!!! And I'm not nearly as expensive.

Ugh...don't know that I've EVER seen masturbation look like so much work. By the time I got all that set up I don't think I'd be in the mood anymore...