First trip to CR

Hey guys - I'm planning on making my first trip to CR in either november or december. Anyone need a wing man? I think I would ok on my own - but, would probably be a lot more fun to go with someone. Can't decide if I want to go to SJ or Jaco - maybe even split the time between the two.

I'm in the dallas area. Let me know.

Thanks
Trying to go from Nov 28th or 29th till Dec 6th or 7th- 2 or 3 days is waaay too litlle time- have been there 5 times and know the game, layout and the chicas!!!!
Going Nov 29-Dec 5 staying at Hotel Little Havana-COOOOL PLACE!!!!!
Dar, PM me if you have questions. I used to be CastleStormer on ASPD and have written much about San Jose. Have fun.
A buddy and I are heading down out of DFW on December 6 and coming back on the 12th. Are plan is to split our time between Jaco (on the beach) and San Jose. I've been to the Del Rey several years ago but never been to Jaco and hear it's equally entertaining. Just can't figure out where to stay in Jaco.......
If you are going to Jaco stay at Clarita's at the beach, laid back and not far from the Beetle bar. Jaco, unlike San Jose is more of a night town and the prices are higher. Most ladies are charging $100 where in San Jose you can get them down to $60 or $70 currently.

Regards,
Hobbie, living and loving life in Costa Rica
I already booked our rooms at the Copacabana. Did a little research and it was between there and a few others but what the hey, it'll be fine I'm sure. WE are heading back to the Del Rey for Saturday and Sunday nights and will be trying to explore some of the other options during the day. I'm hoping all the out of town beauties haven't left for the holidays. I just need to learn how to say BBBJ in spanish.
sexo oral sin condón- retired sp. teacher