Ok, seriously considering CR

One last question. Are there "typical" activities? In Germany its CFS and BBBJ. How about CR?
It's ALL typical there. Whatever you seek, you will find in San Jose.
For any newbie in CR, you need to visit Hotel Del Rey and Sportsmen Lodge in San Jose. You will find what your looking for and all you have to do is negotiate up front.
I'm not new to this hobby and the Del Rey is the best I've ever seen.
Planning to visit CR soon. Heard legendary stories abput DelRey.

My frined and I have a condo with two bed rooms in San Jose.

Can we pick up two girls at Del Rey and take them to our condo overnight? If so, typically what would they charge for overnight?

H
Planning to visit CR soon. Heard legendary stories abput DelRey.

My frined and I have a condo with two bed rooms in San Jose.

Can we pick up two girls at Del Rey and take them to our condo overnight? If so, typically what would they charge for overnight?

H Originally Posted by hurricane786
There will be Chica's everywhere so finding one to take back to your condo will be easy. Try to get a business card from the taxi that takes you from the airport to your condo or anywhere but the DR and use them. The taxi's in front of the DR will over charge you. Never get into a car with the Chica if she wants you to use a certain driver (good way to get robbed).

Next, make sure everything of value is in the Safe before bringing a Chica to your condo. Second if it is to big for the safe Nail it down or it may not be there in the morning when you wake up.

As far as what they charge all depends on the Chica and your negotiation skills. I would first start out with a one hour session to see if she is worth the investment (currently $80 is normal + or -, but they will start higher). Always remember to negotiate all services and fee's up front, and Never, I mean Never pay upfront.

Finally, ask to see her Cudula (Government ID) to check her age if you have any doubts. But remember the way dates are written here are different then in the US. The day is first, month is second, and year is last. Example 05/01/90 is the 5th day of January 1990.

Hobbie
If you have a place, non=pros are best. You will be amazed at how many hot retail sales girls and bartenders (etc) will want to make an extra $100. I had a girl from Foot Locker who was drop dead gorgeous. Have fun.
Check out both of these sites first before you go, should help you out.

http://www.lovecostaricastyle.com/20...Latin+Blush%29

costaricaticas.com

Hobbie
Being a member of www.costaricaticas.com can pay big dividends to a rookie.

SF
I've got my first trip to CR booked for the first week in April thanks to the intel I've gathered on here. So glad I didn't opt for one of the all inclusive spots like I was tempted to do. Thanks to everyone that's contributed to this forum.
Off topic, does anyone know if the majority of the girls migrate away from Panama City to the beaches and other areas during Carnival? Scheduled to be in PC later this week and don't want the same problem I had in Sau Paulo during Carnival.
You should probably ask that question in the Brazil or Panama forum and not Costa Rica. But there have always been gorgeous Panamanian ladies at the Del Rey every time I have been.