Is Houston or Dallas Easier Than Costa Rica Now?

The following article was posted by a local english speaking journalist in Costa Rica.

http://crexpertise.info/online-hookers-sex-tourism/

His name is Garland Baker and he says that Sex Tourism is coming to an end in Costa Rica because of social medium like ECCIE. Clearly South Florida and Texas is seeing growth in the "hobby", perhaps more than the rest of the U.S., but its definitely a national trend.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the airfare to play in play the hobby in a open way in Costa Rica where there are no laws against it, where a man and a women can legally make any deal in a bar?
Hell no Houston is not easier. The damn vice is raiding all the AMPs here. However Dallas has a zoned area for the AMPs and the cops kinda look the other way.
The following article was posted by a local english speaking journalist in Costa Rica.

http://crexpertise.info/online-hookers-sex-tourism/

His name is Garland Baker and he says that Sex Tourism is coming to an end in Costa Rica because of social medium like ECCIE. Clearly South Florida and Texas is seeing growth in the "hobby", perhaps more than the rest of the U.S., but its definitely a national trend.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the airfare to play in play the hobby in a open way in Costa Rica where there are no laws against it, where a man and a women can legally make any deal in a bar? Originally Posted by asktiquica
I was planning a trip to play in CR, but I have to agree

Hell no Houston is not easier. The damn vice is raiding all the AMPs here. However Dallas has a zoned area for the AMPs and the cops kinda look the other way. Originally Posted by FindingMyWay
LE pressure is very high here, but as the oldest profession, I don't see it going away. I have never understood why it is illegal for two or more adults of their own free will, in privacy to engage in any wager or physical activity.
In my opinion, if you are going to Costa Rica for JUST the value then you probably are better off playing at home. However, I like to go there for many reasons and the large supply of hot legal chicas for $30 hour help make it worth my while. Especially now that I have made some friends down there and I have a few regular chicas that I like to see. If you go there and just hang out at the Del Rey (and pay the going rates) I can understand how the overall price would be a big factor. But I stay, eat and play at the much cheaper off-the-beaten-track places and I have just as an enjoyable trip. I would probably go to Costa Rica even if the girls were not there and with the girls it is a no-brainer for me.....Bill
I have to agree with Bill. Went for my first time this month, I will go back.
I discovered Costa Rica 6 years ago.

It still beats the sh*t out of what we have here in the states. Plus it's legal down there.

You have to use common sense and the cost factor is way less than what we have here in the US of A.

SF
In my opinion, if you are going to Costa Rica for JUST the value then you probably are better off playing at home. However, I like to go there for many reasons and the large supply of hot legal chicas for $30 hour help make it worth my while. Especially now that I have made some friends down there and I have a few regular chicas that I like to see. If you go there and just hang out at the Del Rey (and pay the going rates) I can understand how the overall price would be a big factor. But I stay, eat and play at the much cheaper off-the-beaten-track places and I have just as an enjoyable trip. I would probably go to Costa Rica even if the girls were not there and with the girls it is a no-brainer for me.....Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
Hey Bill,
I'm a middle-aged monger and I go to C.R. (San Jose) often. Do you have any leads on some mature ladies there? They're more my speed and usually less expensive.
the about costa rica is this...there has been, as I call it, a gentrification in the prices...too many guys have gone to the del rel, etc and have been willing to pay whatever....

so its gonna cost you $100 for the hour basically...

now, when you factor in the cost of the hotel, air travel, etc you are NOT saving money on the cost of your hobbying.

the nice thing about places like CR and Colombia in my experience is that you get to go down and not feel threatened by LE that you're gonna get busted for paying for sex.
also- you're in an exotic locale and the women are just falling off the trees and its out in the open.

CR IMO is akin to walking into treasures back when it was stock full of hotties back a few years ago and instead of paying for a dance.

you just say "hey let's go fuck in my hotel"...

additionally- the quality of women working in the business is light years ahead of what we have here in the states/Houston. I mean- most very good looking lower class women here would never become a prostitute at all...because even lower class people in the states can put food on their table.

in countries like CR and others- the reason soo many gorgeous young women work as prostitutes is out of necessity (at least I would gather for the vast majority)...

next thing you know- you have a total knockout- a roomful of them willing to prostitute themselves to put food on their table...
The difference is legality and 'risk'. If you are willing to endure the risk of 'hobbying' or using MP or G-d forbid SW in Houston it there is a lot of variety available. However if you are a professional and the potential loss of your job, licensure, reputation, or worse than that the risk of a careless provider keeping client information that falls into the wrong hands (IE a pending divorce, or you run for the governor of the state of New York) you find yourself wishing you had spent the airfare to fly to San Jose or taken the ride to Jaco ...its really much cheaper in CR and the fishing is much cheaper too...
I think your safe for now.
HJ
Average AMP in Houston is about $160. 10 visits to one of those would cover 5 nights in CR for lets say 100 a night for the hotel, airfare at 700, and 13 girls at 30 a piece!
I dont know where or what type of girl you are going to get for $30, unless it is a broken one at a massage parller that goes through 20+ guys a day. Even then, I dont think they get that cheap. I frequent DR, Costa Rica and Columbia, and YES, HELL YES, it is worth it to go down there. You can get a girl, ALL NIGHT long for $100-$150. And that is typically a 9-10. Girls that I have EAAAASSSSILLLYYY seen in Vegas and New York charging upto $1k/hr. I would agree with the above post, I stay out of Gringo Gulch in San Jose. I am a Beach man, so Jaco is the ONLY way I will do CR!
It's definitely something worth trying at least once...I personally am a huge fan of variety at a low cost.