I just saw as of this morning...

Backpage took down all of its adult section. The only thing left up there is the massage section which is supposed to be legit massages. I don't know how long this is going to happen for but it says as of the 9th of January this happened.

So everyone better be careful of their accounts here on eccie and by that I mean, the ladies better play nice so you don't get banned so we don't get banned because this looks like it's going to be our only form of advertising for a minute unless you are on other review sites..
M.M.
We both were around before the boards were. I will make it thru bp breakdown. I remember paying street rats to run up and down bourbon handing out cards. Doormen...exc. People that shits been coming forever. ...hmmm. Wonder what's next. Lol. I mean did ya think they were gonna allow it forever? I for one and not even remotely surprised. Sorry for the ones that got hurt over it...xxoo annie
We both were around before the boards were. I will make it thru bp breakdown. I remember paying street rats to run up and down bourbon handing out cards. Doormen...exc. People that shits been coming forever. ...hmmm. Wonder what's next. Lol. I mean did ya think they were gonna allow it forever? I for one and not even remotely surprised. Sorry for the ones that got hurt over it...xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I remember long before internet.. Only Yellow Pages and beepers...LOL

We will survive and life will go on...
M.M.
I remember long before internet.. Only Yellow Pages and beepers...LOL

We will survive and life will go on...
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Those were...fun times.
I used to used the ads in Gambit way back then.
Yellow pages and beepers..nice
This board advertises competing websites.