DATY on a provider

Who does it? Is it safe? There is a special one I would love to make cum all over my face but I can't get past the fact that 30 mins earlier someone else could have been in it. I know she's clean and safe with me, just need help getting past the initial. Any suggestions?
Just butch up and get after it. It's pretty easy to tell if it's sloppy seconds, then just move along. If you go with morning appointments the odds of clean and fresh increase. There was one girl recently, who met me early on her way to her hotel incall so I was probably first of the day. We went at it pretty good, and when I was done I went to clean up. She hopped up and put her thong on - not even a wet wipe was used - I did have the thought "sorry for the next dude."
...does it bug you to lick them cummed-on titties?
Who does it? Is it safe? There is a special one I would love to make cum all over my face but I can't get past the fact that 30 mins earlier someone else could have been in it. I know she's clean and safe with me, just need help getting past the initial. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by texas made
Get the 1st appt.
Who does it? Is it safe? There is a special one I would love to make cum all over my face but I can't get past the fact that 30 mins earlier someone else could have been in it. I know she's clean and safe with me, just need help getting past the initial. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by texas made

Only thing I can suggest is get a new hobby....we're ALL taking some kinda risk here.
As stated get an early appointment, or see a low volume provider. Or, make a shower or bath part of the date.
  • cr76
  • 01-13-2016, 07:54 AM
Just dive right in and deliver a tongue bath for the ages.
As stated get an early appointment, or see a low volume provider. Or, make a shower or bath part of the date. Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
Speaking of .........
I'd Love to Taste some NVS !!!!
IJS ..........
It's the "Hobby"....do your research....play at your own risk
Calling WTF...
  • cr76
  • 01-13-2016, 10:03 AM
It taste even better when it's off another's girls lips
unless they are paying me I seldom do DATY on the first 'date'...
There's the chance she showered after you left.

Or, she might of had to get somewhere.

You don't know what she had to do after you came to visit.

I shower either with my clients or after they leave, or before a client gets here if it's been a while between clients. And I wash up very well.
However, I can't speak for every girl here.
And baby wipes are not sufficient in my opinion.
Speaking of .........
I'd Love to Taste some NVS !!!!
IJS .......... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
<3