No thanks!

Have you ever showed up and said "no thanks" & ladies have you ever turned someone away?
I have heard it happen to many ladies and I am always shocked to hear that someone will do that. Has it ever happened to me? Nope BUT when I was working for the agency I had a guy that tell me at the door that he did NOT see black girls but I was a pretty black girl. I did NOT like that. I guess the agency sent him the wrong girl.
I have showed up at appointment and the lady wasn't even remotely close in looking like her pics. Well since I'm a Southern Gentleman, I did go thru with the session. I just didn't tip her.
Had a couple I would have loved to turn away because they were not as represented to me. I did not and never have turned anyone away, but those two sessions were extremely fast in and out.

BUT when I was working for the agency I had a guy that tell me at the door that he did NOT see black girls but I was a pretty black girl. I did NOT like that. I guess the agency sent him the wrong girl. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
His loss, Naomi.
His loss, Naomi. Originally Posted by SlowHand49
. Thank you.
Yes once. I changed my screening and haven't a problem since.
I have never done it but I do feel that in a case of B&S anyone should have the right to walk away. No different than a lady having a preference as to who she sees. If someone you had on a DNS list of your's got through the cracks by different handles or p411 and you found out about it when he showed up, would you turn him away?
I have always gone through with my sessions even if the lady looks a little different
Yes once. I changed my screening and haven't a problem since. Originally Posted by Ansley
I hate name calling, but that flocktard was an idiot.
I won't see someone that is disgusting to me, and I don't mean how he looks on the outside. I will not deal with dirty, smelly, drunk, or disrespectful people because I don't have to. If a guy does not have common sense, I don't really need the money all that bad. Obviously, I have other sources of income or I would never be able to be here so darn much and keep up with school and family to boot.
Not trying to be an ass cause everyone knows I am one, but yes back when the internet wasn't as advanced as it is now and I used to have to call girls from the yellowpages I turned down several. Once I called an agency and ask for a tall blonde in her 20's. An hour later a 5'3" redhead showed up that was about 40. I opened the door, handed her a $20 and told her to have a nice drive home. Thanks to Al Gore and his invention (haha) I don't have that problem anymore. But if a lady posts pics on an ad and she turns out to be B&S (eros.. hint hint) then yes, I would send her away.

I consider posting fake pics to be Hobby Fraud. If a lady offers a service for a fee and is not what she claims then I have no problem canceling the transaction.
Have I ever been turned away......no

Have I turned away.....yes.....I would much rather a guy save his money and see someone that will give him the show he wants, then just take the cash and give a half-ass session....and I agree with London smelly, dirty, drunk, on drugs...automatically gets a turn away...
Woo Hoo Amber!! Nice to see the GOOD things about Texas here lol!
I have turned a couple away. They were complete opposites of what they advertised and since I believe thats lying I have no issue with sending them away.