Reviews Moderated?

Are all reviews being moderated nowdays? I noticed that my latest review was held for approval before being posted to the forum. It was approved quickly so no complaints. I just don't recall that happening on earlier reviews and was curious what policy currently is.
CC

For 5 months or so we have had an automated review moderation system that makes it very easy for moderators to look over reviews for their areas and then approve or deny them (for Premium Access only).

While they are awaiting the moderators approval or denial they should be in public view. I have not encountered one that wasn't in view while waiting. Next time you have one that is out of view while awaiting moderation please send me an email so I can bring it to the programmers attention.

Thanks man!!

edit- clarified my statement
CC

For 5 months or so we have had an automated review moderation system that makes it very easy for moderators to look over reviews for their areas and then approve or deny them.

While they are awaiting the moderators approval or denial they should be in public view. I have not encountered one that wasn't in view while waiting. Next time you have one that is out of view while awaiting moderation please send me an email so I can bring it to the programmers attention.

Thanks man!! Originally Posted by johnnybax
Thanks JB, I didn't realize the system changed. It was in view after I posted it but thought maybe it was only because it was mine and I was logged in at the time. No worries, just checking!