Questions for the guys: why do you hobby?

If you're married, are you hobbying because you're not getting any at home? Or is it that you want a different type of experience than what you get at home? What do you get in the hobby that you don't get at home? (aside from an STD - that's a joke, people)

If you're single, do you hobby because you don't have time for a relationship? Or don't want a relationship but obviously still have needs?

I'm curious about the different reasons that men hobby...
One of my main reasons is the pursuit of a blowjob that makes me come. I’ve had hundreds of them and only come twice. Was it the partner or technique? Or all about my headspace? Not sure but would like to know.
  • LOJ
  • 03-07-2018, 01:45 PM
“If you're single, do you hobby because you don't have time for a relationship? Or don't want a relationship but obviously still have needs?”

For me, it’s a combination of these two. 70/30 split.
I think you left out a big one....

I'm old and like to fuck young women and the ONLY way that's gonna happen is to pay for it.
I think you left out a big one....

I'm old and like to fuck young women and the ONLY way that's gonna happen is to pay for it. Originally Posted by tang101
Ok, but are you single or married?
I'm married myself, but my wife - who is a terrific lady - is horrible at blowjobs. She thinks teeth go with a BJ plus thinks I should cum in a couple of minutes of getting a BJ, which just isn't happening. That's why when I do hobby it's pretty much just to get some enjoyable head.
What about those of us who are single and don't fall into either the "don't have time to date" or "prefer variety over relationships" categories?

I have time to date; I just haven't dated anyone in a long while that lead to anything physical. I personally prefer being in a relationship and not hobby at all.

Am I an aberration here?
Ok, but are you single or married? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Single . Level 1 MGTOW
I had to google MGTOW.
Variety is the spice of life. In all my years whether I’ve been single, married or in a relationship, I’ve always had a desire to tap some strange.

Am I an aberration here? Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69
You might be: my experience of dating was that girls wanted to have sex as much as guys, and quite often, it was she who initiated sex with in the first or second date. I guess it depends on what kind of women you are looking to date and where you are finding them. While I won’t discourage you from the hobby, I found that obtaining tail the old-fashioned way, including a dry spell or two, made both the chase and the catch more appealing.
Single and don't want a relationship because of the accompanying demands on time and all of the expectations. I am older and very unlikely to pick up a lady who really interests me physically. So, here I am.
  • RZ
  • 03-07-2018, 04:49 PM
Single, suck at dating (trust issues), zero motivation currently to try dating, probably around a 7 out of 10 looks wise but getting to spend time with an above average attractive woman and have a good time with no fuss is like living a fantasy, plus no drama (most of the time o.0 ) and sadly, you can date a woman for weeks, spend 100's of dollars on wine and dining etc and then not even get to 3rd base. Guaranteed good time>wasted time and energy till the right one comes along.
My wife not into BJ’s so I venture out looking for that ultimate head master. Haven’t found her yet, but I’m still looking
Single- For me it’s about control as it is for a provider on a night off. When I moved to Austin I would walk into a bar with lovely ladies everywhere. Immediately all eyes were on me followed by a head roll away almost simultaneously.

I felt crushed until a police raid on a neighboring bar led me to an after hours spot. EVERY lady there was a companion, I recognized a few from here, bp, other sites.

I’ve spent time with groups of providers until the sun came up and only had conversation. Each one never asked, only looked slightly sad. I suppose the saying is, “that guy doesn’t need to pay for pussy.”

Well you’re wrong I want control of my time, my energy, my privacy. No muss, no fuss, I’m a lover and no matter the partner, I aim to please. I don’t want memories of Uber’s, what ifs, eating, puking, a lady sharting on my bed and on my thigh. Goddamn Jell-O shots....

So...impactful and direct meetings that emphasize efficiency.