This is to all my gentleman. This should be a fun thread and funny

OK gentlemen let’s play games, you are a provider for a day and have to post an ad. What would your ad say? Take it seriously act like this is your business, and let’s see your best attention-getting ad. The women would be playing the gentleman and we will respond to your ad on a scale from 1 to 10. 10 being best one being worst. However ladies,we must think like man. Meaning we can’t rate it a one because you think it is insulting or to much think of it as would this turn a man on… Guys y’all can go all out because I know some of us girls have! let the games begin
This is such a fun idea!!!!
  • chavo
  • 11-25-2018, 05:50 PM
*puts popcorn in the mircowave.
Are you asking guys to get in touch with the "feminine side" of their personalities? Or is it how we would post an ad as a male gigilo?
8" thick, great stamina.Will pay you ladies.
Lol, what a clever challenge. Great chance to think from a different perspective. Here goes:

Hiya folks!
Looking for a mind-blowing, toe curling roll in the hay with one of Austin's most desired companions?

I bet! That's not me, though.

I'm the goofy dork from the office who leaves you guessing about the darker, kinkier hours after the day is done.
The one you didn't notice had such strong arms til he gives you that office-safe side hug. The guy whos belly laugh at your bad puns rings in your ears the whole drive home.
The one your husband or wife thinks they don't have to worry about when we work late together.
Maybe not the glitz and glamor of that off-white Lexus in the driveway down the block, I'm the well-kept truck at the house next door, the one you hop in when youre looking for a rough ride that'll get you where you wanna go.

Newbie friendly, love to play with men and women, couples especially. Call me soon, and kick your week off right!
^^ One hell of a ad!

That was a good one..
very creative and fun thread and great ad who said that. you sound very marketable. maybe I should act like trees and offer to manage the best ones.
Hey Ladies! Has it been a tough week? Have you been dealing with a bunch of lame dicks at the office. You have all of that pent up aggression that you need to get out.

WELCOME TO YOUR STRESS RELIEF!!!

Just for this week I am offering my nice thick 5.5" stress relieving cock for you to slam your pussy up against, as hard and as fast as you can for a flat rate $100, until you pump all of that stress out...or until you are exhausted...which ever comes last.

I also offer a yoga fuck sessions in the morning so you can go to work already relieved of stress with your mind and body properly balanced for the day.

Don't get dicked by the lame dicks at your job...get dicked before you have to deal with the lame dicks.

DON'T WAIT!!! THIS SPECIAL WILL NOT LAST!!!
Hey Ladies! Has it been a tough week? Have you been dealing with a bunch of lame dicks at the office. You have all of that pent up aggression that you need to get out.

WELCOME TO YOUR STRESS RELIEF!!!

Just for this week I am offering my nice thick 5.5" stress relieving cock for you to slam your pussy up against, as hard and as fast as you can for a flat rate $100, until you pump all of that stress out...or until you are exhausted...which ever comes last.

I also offer a yoga fuck sessions in the morning so you can go to work already relieved of stress with your mind and body properly balanced for the day.

Don't get dicked by the lame dicks at your job...get dicked before you have to deal with the lame dicks.

DON'T WAIT!!! THIS SPECIAL WILL NOT LAST!!! Originally Posted by msguru
Ha!! Good one
8" thick, great stamina.Will pay you ladies. Originally Posted by BADBOYFU
This needs to be verified in person.
  • Loxly
  • 11-26-2018, 03:29 PM
Holiday Special....
PeppermintStick.jpg
  • TTHFB
  • 11-26-2018, 05:25 PM
SpECiALs!

***Holidays got you feeling down?***
^^^^Are you on the Naughty list?^^^^Well let Ole St. Dicklaus give you a special gift ! <spoiler alert >Suprise!!! iTs a DiCk iN A bOx.

About me: A gentleman, slight daddy tummy, zero non distracting tattoos, fresh and clean, and a dick much harder than anything else on my body . It’s not long ,but it sure is skinny. Don’t you worry though ladies , 3” at 90mph will do some damage.

About you: A lady, respectful, not a haggler, you have a pulse AND a vagina, good hygiene (shower available) , horny and DTF!!!!

Menu: MSOG (you and me), Greek (I pitch, you catch) CFS( no bareback, don’t even ask!) , datynqns. Really, anything and everything is on the menu that has to do with my dick in your crevices!

Multiple Packages Available:

FBSM with one hell of a finger plunging session

QV: 2 mins or less (not BFE)

30 min BFE

1 hour BFE

**** Ask about my overnight bed and breakfast package, complete with us watching chick movies****

PM me for times ! ����
Ambree...

OMG!! WHAT A GREAT THREAD!! LOL

I am enjoying THE HELL out the boy's ADS!!

I think you should start this same thread in SA...

Your amused slave,

Guinevere
you guys are killing it here.I'm laughing at all of these and the cleverness of our Austin guys