Another cool thread… How did you come up with your name?

How did you come up with your name or handle on here or any other site? My first name was by accident but it was my favorite name. KC .... The first name was one of my favorite girl names and my last name was the last name of my boyfriend at the time LOL. I guess when I was signing up I really didn’t believe I was gonna do it and if you look at the time I signed up compared to my first review it was two years before I actually got brave enough to use this site. My name now I don’t know it was kind of a wimp, I love the name Ambree And I was born in the good old ATX so my last name is a given. Please share how you came up with your name it might be stupid but Who the hell cares LOL have some fun
My 2 favorite hobbys are woodworking ( knotty) and sex (naughty).
Seemed like a logical name
I agree
My nickname is Joe. I enjoy bj's, and live in Texas. I know ..... it's so original /:
I am a super squirter and make a big wet mess when set loose. I am a tidal wave of passion and squirting, uncontrollable wetness and wild, loud and dangerous. LOL yea it is cool when there is a real sue nami somewhere and news says my name over and over and over and reminds y'all of me. fortunately I have not drowned anyone...yet
Love 69 and love to bang!
How did you come up with your name or handle on here or any other site? My first name was by accident but it was my favorite name. KC .... The first name was one of my favorite girl names and my last name was the last name of my boyfriend at the time LOL. I guess when I was signing up I really didn’t believe I was gonna do it and if you look at the time I signed up compared to my first review it was two years before I actually got brave enough to use this site. My name now I don’t know it was kind of a wimp, I love the name Ambree And I was born in the good old ATX so my last name is a given. Please share how you came up with your name it might be stupid but Who the hell cares LOL have some fun Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
Mines pretty much self explanatory and you are one hot assed “MILF “!!!!!
The first few names I entered had been taken and I was just looking for a name that would let me on the site. An episode of the old Mary Tyler Moore show was on TV in which Chuckles the Clown dressed as a peanut and went to the Circus. He was stepped on and killed by an elephant. I entered chuckles on a lark and wasn't able to change it, didn't even bother to capitalize.
Alana seems exotic & Kay is a family runs through generations
And then the initials AK, I love to hunt & learn
About the weaponary .... it’s fun
I thought everybody used their real name like me
  • Mokoa
  • 12-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Well, because I love yoga pants.....

On certain women, not me!
Copy and paste my name into Google Translate 😏💕
Well I like tomcats.Their kinda like a Hobbiest in there on kinda way and 327 is the size of the Chevy engine that I'm working on a custom rebuild for my hot rod
Alana seems exotic & Kay is a family runs through generations
And then the initials AK, I love to hunt & learn
About the weaponary .... it’s fun Originally Posted by Alana kay
you like to hunt? are you pulling my leg baby