Encounter: Summer fun at sunrise

User ID: -
Date: 5/12
Name: Summer
Phone: 505-459-3967
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://reviews.birdeye.com/sunrise-...57261975268199
City: Alb
State: New Mexico
Address: Montanio near Unser
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Fun then massage
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Taller then most. Around 5-7 135 lbs big B or small Cs. Short orange dress nice legs. English is pretty good and she if friendly and can carry on a conversation
Recommendation: Yes
That explains her height. South Korean women tend to be taller and I like their general look. Thanks for the report, I’ll have to check this place out soon.
I have had many providers say oh I am korean then i start speaking Hangul and they are puzzled. She very well could be but would but doubt it. We havent had a crew from Korea since the place in Bernalillo years ago. We get 99% chinese and a few Tainwanese and vietnamese rarely. Never a filipina nor japanese that I have encountered.
There girls over at emerald are vietnamese... Ana and Anna .. lol... I believe they rotate between 2444 juan tabo and 600 Louisiana.... Fwiw.
Yes she confirmed to me that she is Chinese. Someone else said Korean but no. Also she said she leaves in two weeks