Goodness our KC board is slow we need something

To talk about gents and ladies...
Something that is not a petty argument would be nice. Something light, flirty and fun.
Something that is not a petty argument would be nice. Something light, flirty and fun.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Right Allie Kat ..
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
I agree! How about we discuss hobby related birthday presents/activities? My bday is coming up and would love to hear some suggestions!
I agree! How about we discuss hobby related birthday presents/activities? My bday is coming up and would love to hear some suggestions! Originally Posted by Bcdrummer
A dble with me and another provider sounds like a great gift for you..
OK I'll bite...

Should Providers, offer a Birthday Special to the Clients. If so what price might be the going Special for an Hour or Two?
How ever old they are, they get that amount of dollars off the regular price. I'd get a pretty good deal!
In that case ill be turning 299.
I like the birthday idea since I have one coming on 10/4. I've actually been wondering what I should do and who to do it with. Being a single guy I am open to suggestions.
A dble with me and another provider sounds like a great gift for you.. Originally Posted by OLindsay
Now that is a great topic to explore: Which provider(s) do other providers prefer to do doubles with?
Now that is a great topic to explore: Which provider(s) do other providers prefer to do doubles with? Originally Posted by omgnametaken
Anyone that's GFE and don't do drama, I want it to be fun and pleasurable for all of us.
To talk about gents and ladies... Originally Posted by OLindsay
I always imagined the ladies only room was where all the action is...
I always imagined the ladies only room was where all the action is... Originally Posted by Polite_Pervert
My bed is where all the action is baby.
A dble with me and another provider sounds like a great gift for you.. Originally Posted by OLindsay
It's been a VERY long time since I've had a FFM experience. Could be a good way to celebrate. Dissapointingly doubles are generally out of budget, hence why its been so long. Hopefully I hit the jackpot with monetary birthday gifts!
How ever old they are, they get that amount of dollars off the regular price. I'd get a pretty good deal! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
Let's see...

50-65 = -15.

That leaves enough for a decent tip.