Start Your New Year Off w/a Bang! New To This Site

I am a connoisseur of the erotic arts. I love bringing out the passion in others. I work out on a regular basis. I have always been athletic and fit. I like to find out what bring out the spark in others. I enjoy finding pleasure points on other humans. Steadily increasing the stimulation to build up the stamina in a man. While I gently move my fingers along the creases of a body I create a tingly sensation and long deep breathes. I have strong hands and continue learning new techniques. Let my hands and body do the work. You may rest while you enjoy the different sensations and amazing view. Schedule your consultation now!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6729.jpeg (40.0 KB, 165 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_6481.jpeg (19.1 KB, 161 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_6607.jpeg (26.7 KB, 163 views)
Welcome!
Thank You!!
Happy New Years Gentlemen!
Are you looking for a Luxury Companion that has passion, seduction and an amazing body? Look no further. My sessions will provide you with unforgettable memories, that will have you coming back for more. I am insatiable between the sheets. I always provide clean linens, a shower and male hygienic products.

As a certified BondassageŽ Practitioner I love delving into the erotic arts. I transcend your mind, body and soul to different dimensions. I use my soft hands, hot oils, toys, and ingenuitive spirit. I create an ambience of tranquility. Ending with an earth shattering explosion. An experience never to be forgotten. This is a hands only experience, unless you choose to King yourself. Please see Website for details.

I pride myself in cleanliness and expect you to be squeaky clean also! I do have a shower and male hygenic products, alongside dental products. Please make use of them, or come clean, please and thank you!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6481.jpeg (19.1 KB, 122 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_6777.jpeg (31.4 KB, 123 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_6710.jpeg (29.9 KB, 123 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_6607.jpeg (26.7 KB, 121 views)
As a Certified BondassageŽ Practitioner I love delving into the erotic arts. I transcend your mind, body and soul to different dimensions. I use my soft hands, hot oils, toys, and ingenuitive spirit. I create an ambience of tranquility. Ending with an earth shattering explosion. An experience never to be forgotten.

As a luxury companion, I enjoy giving and receiving. I like a man's strong body against mine. True passion and chemistry are created beneath the sheets, with me. Pamper yourself, you deserve a sweet treat. Please see my website for more details. Can't wait to put a smile on your face and joy into your soul. Verify and Pre-Book today!

Friday: 12:30pm-7pm

New Clients:
Other Screening Tools:
Use the screening tool provided on this website
PM Through TOB/P411/Eccie
Or
Email sydc@protonmail.com, providing:
Provide 2 Established Providers
Providing your LinkedIN/FB, or picture ID

Returning Clients: Please email or text

Sydc@protonmail.com

https://www.bondassage.com/sydney-coxxx/
http://sydcoxxx.cuties-sites.com/home

Please Follow Sydney Coxxx on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SydneyCoxxx
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6481.jpeg (19.1 KB, 156 views) File Type: jpg IMG_9105.jpg (52.0 KB, 155 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_6690.jpeg (19.8 KB, 155 views)