The time has come

For me to hang up my Eccie cleats....Its time to move on in life. I have met some beautiful women here and some good friends that have come and gone....and some still remain
Thanks for the memories!

Im sure some will be happy Im leaving and to those who I pissed off and offended my apologies....it was never meant to be personal.

Bottom line I will still be around just not active

Best of luck to all of you!

BD
Noooooo.
WTHhhh they are going to think we are running off to Bora Bora together
Listen, if it's about the tittie clamps, I so apologize for leaving them on you for so long...
awwwww and we have not played yet! dammit!!

well best to ya babe!
Hey sweetie, everyone including me will sure miss your face! The ones that haven't gotten the chance to indulge in the Big Deal is sure going to be missing out! I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet, and hope whatever the future may hold for you is as spectacular like you!
WTF? Did you fall in love or something? I know, you and Malwoody are running off together, or is it you and Jay Jay

Good luck to ya!
For me to hang up my Eccie cleats...Its time to Originally Posted by BigDeal
You could just simply tell us you had an option claimed by a civie.
That's kind of frequent every fall, before going into the holidays.

Ok now to tease:
Who wants to go in on a pool bracket on BD's return?
  • Emmie
  • 11-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Big Deal this makes me sad to read!!! It was an absolute pleasure to be able to meet you. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Hugs and Kisses,
Emmie
Sad news. Glad i got the pleasure of your company doll. Wish you nothing but the best babe
Always a bit of a bummer when a veteran member turns the page - it's life - it happens...

You will be missed BD - be well!
Nope.
Awwww thanks peeps
I have had the fortunate opportunity to meet all except Dallas, Gemma, Savannah and many others (I love women in general).....boy wouldnt that be the way to go in a 3some.
Holy snikeeballs!
I will be still lurking....
I will keep my 411
I just wont be writing about any endeavors
Wow, I guess the Timex Girl Challenge thing did outlast your Rolex Treatment! LOL

OK, so send me your list of ladies and contact numbers, buddy!

Seriously, my friend, you will be missed on here. Enjoyed the banter.
Important side note here but I wanted to how much I miss Vkmaster (may he RIP) and thank two of the friends who have taught me much about the hobby
Malwoody and Scorpio.....my sincerest respect!
Now fuck off......lol