#18 Topekarain: The New Year threAD ADS Brought To You By SL BSC Productions and The BBW Association Of KC

The Holiday COED ThreAD ADS #18 Topekarain

Show Case:
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=223440

This provider does NOT post senseless look at me threADS in Coed. Feel free to post pictures and share your experiences and thoughts about this wonderful young lady!

None of the SL'S Top 20 are in any in particular order!

3rd string bench warmer... not worth my time.
3rd string bench warmer... not worth my time. Originally Posted by royamcr
Okay so you don't like "Skittles"....at least she is NOT a "Look at me, Look at me" Coed threAD poster! IJS
but she sure is a bp look at me look at me poster
3rd string bench warmer... not worth my time. Originally Posted by royamcr
Why is that? PSE and reasonable rates.....

but she sure is a bp look at me look at me poster Originally Posted by satan666
Why would that be an issue? BP is not hosting discussion forums where her ads are intrusive right?
Why is that? PSE and reasonable rates.....

Why would that be an issue? BP is not hosting discussion forums where her ads are intrusive right? Originally Posted by Whispers
well whispers maybe you should read her reviews far far far from pse. and its the same thing that your buddy just looking is bitching about being a look at me all the time poster. or as he puts it desperate to bring attention too herself.

to be honest the only way any of this is intrusive is if you allow it to be. its real easy too not click on a thread in coed or any other parts of the forum for that matter. the things that are however intrusive are people who bitch about one certain thread about how much the lady bumps her own thread. when that person is just as quilty of bumping the thread over and over. or maybe someone spamming up an entire page and a half with what they believe is clever in their strange little world.

that my friend is intrusive
she actually appears to be in reasonable shape SL compared to most of the attention whores whose stomachs and asses are all over the place. 5'5" and 160lbs is not in shape.
well whispers maybe you should read her reviews far far far from pse. and its the same thing that your buddy just looking is bitching about being a look at me all the time poster. or as he puts it desperate to bring attention too herself.

to be honest the only way any of this is intrusive is if you allow it to be. its real easy too not click on a thread in coed or any other parts of the forum for that matter. the things that are however intrusive are people who bitch about one certain thread about how much the lady bumps her own thread. when that person is just as quilty of bumping the thread over and over. or maybe someone spamming up an entire page and a half with what they believe is clever in their strange little world.

that my friend is intrusive Originally Posted by satan666
We're friends? I know a Satin for many years but do not recall you. Wht should we care what she posts on BP.... Her presence here is not as intrsive as others.
she actually appears to be in reasonable shape SL compared to most of the attention whores whose stomachs and asses are all over the place. 5'5" and 160lbs is not in shape. Originally Posted by Maverick 07
http://topeka.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...t-pics/8268947

look at pics 1&7 and tell me if that's in reasonable shape. the rest of her pics are many years old. accept the ones where shes wearing the blue bra where she makes sure you cant see her gut!
We're friends? I know a Satin for many years but do not recall you. Wht should we care what she posts on BP.... Her presence here is not as intrsive as others. Originally Posted by Whispers
who are you friends with and you just told on yourself still looking. let me correct you again the name is satan. and trust me you don't know me. and the presence that is intrusive would be people coming in here just to stir shit up. do you have nothing better to do besides come on a hooker board to see if you can get some ones goat? its really quite pathetic.