Airport and airlines question

• ttmax
  • 05-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Traveling (two part question on airport entrance and plane boarding)..starting with San Antonio Airport and Southwest airlines and others, do "face mask" still require as you enter airport and or airlines?
maybe but didn't they lift that on flights? I think on any flight or commercial travel it's not required anymore just maybe entering the areas ...
Just flew this previous weekend in/out of SAT. No masks required at all.

Edit: Spelling
Have one in your pocket and plan on never using it.
Four Flights on S/West.... not required in any airport or on the plans... about 10% of people did have a mask on.... did not touch down in California
The mask on all airlines is optional and airports
To avoid any unpleasant situations,I'd recommend checking the websites of the San Antonio International Airport and Southwest Airlines. Besides, you can ask your travel agent about the latest information on COVID-19 protocols. My guys from business class flights always keep me informed. Additionally, it's important to check the local regulations and guidelines of the place you're traveling to. They may have their own specific requirements related to face masks and COVID-19. I hope my advice will be helpful!
Just got back from Europe - no masks required anywhere
I always wear a mask and dark glasses. I'm just antisocial as fuck and hate flying, much less yakking my head off with a stranger. I'm usually asleep before the plane takes off.