Age Verified...

So if a new gets “Age Verified” under her handle, does that mean it’s actually her in her Welcome pics?
So if a new gets “Age Verified” under her handle, does that mean it’s actually her in her Welcome pics? Originally Posted by Prolongus
No. It does not.

It means that the lady who opened the account took a selfie picture holding up her drivers license or ID, and the information on the ID matched the face in the picture

The lady may use false/fake pictures in her WW thread or her ad.
Beware of Russian trolls
Thought so. Thanks, slubby.

Question: If the face pics she posts in W&I ad are different from her DL and her selfie she sent you to get verified, why is there no crackdown on this? Because maybe the pics she posted after being verified really ARE of an underage girl...right?
Thought so. Thanks, slubby.

Question: If the face pics she posts in W&I ad are different from her DL and her selfie she sent you to get verified, why is there no crackdown on this? Because maybe the pics she posted after being verified really ARE of an underage girl...right? Originally Posted by Prolongus

Hit the RTM button on the posting or ad and the Admins will address this issue accordingly.
If this is accurate, what’s more disturbing to me is that the photos in the W&I ad might match the person who answers the door, but that isn’t the same person who provided verification. How many guys assume they’re one and the same, and are taking comfort in the “age-verified” byline?
It would be effective if, when a new girl gets verified and posts her W&I thread, it would trigger an alert to the Mod who gave her the verified status to check the pics she puts in her ad. Clicking the RTM after you’ve seen her and it isn’t her in her ads is...too late.
And who is going to think to do that in any event? Is there even a guideline that says women have to post their real pictures? I’m too lazy at the moment to go reread the rule book, but I’ve never heard that there is a guideline against it.
There isn’t any guideline I’m aware of that prevents a girl from posting someone esle’s pics. The proof will be when you’ve wasted your time to see what you thought was a cute spinner, show up and a beached whale opens the door. Not condemning beached whales but if I order prime rib and get a pork chop...I’m not happy.

The way it is now, some guy has to TOFT, waste his time and report back. Sure would like to prevent that crap here. That, and it might save this site from allowing posts of underaged girls, thus giving Fosta/ Sesta a reason to shut this place down.
It’s the latter that concerns me more. Very few guys are going to read this thread, and they’re not going through the thought process of, “hey, that isn’t the same girl in the photos. I better RTM and let them know.”

Let’s say someone does that. Will site admin do anything about it? If it isn’t against the rules, what can they do?

I go through my mind possible solutions, and I find none of them satisfactory. It *might* be better if we had a guideline prohibiting women from posting inaccurate photos, but there are enforceability issues to which I’ll admit up front.

I’m glad you started this thread. If nothing else, it reinforces for me the idea of “buyer beware”.