Interested in changing my user name

How is this done? I first came up with my user name thinking I would never actually post or use this site.

Thanks
its a handle that shows up right above your avatar instead of dbjp101

and for that to happen i would need a reason why you want the name change and 3 choices of names in order of preference
oh, so we can? I am getting in touch with ya'
  • PGATS
  • 03-27-2019, 06:44 PM
oh, so we can? I am getting in touch with ya' Originally Posted by needingmilking
😭😭

At least you don't have "TS" in your user name... (Means tour sponsored, not tranny!!!)
I can tell you that if you are established on here, changing your name honestly doesnt do shit. a "friend" told me.
😭😭

At least you don't have "TS" in your user name... (Means tour sponsored, not tranny!!!) Originally Posted by PGATS
Sure sure. We all know the truth. It's ok to like the pussies with prostates.
  • Crock
  • 03-28-2019, 11:44 AM
Sure sure. We all know the truth. It's ok to like the pussies with prostates. Originally Posted by dcrock
I was trying to come up with a joke about your name as it relates to mine. Couldn't come up with anything particularly witty.
  • PGATS
  • 03-28-2019, 02:01 PM
I was trying to come up with a joke about your name as it relates to mine. Couldn't come up with anything particularly witty. Originally Posted by Crock
He has more D than you do, obviously...